6s Plus screen unresponsive while on a call

struggleIT

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
My iPhone 6s Plus will not respond to touch while on a call. The phone seems to respond normally on all the other apps that I use but when I open the phone app and dial a number, the screen will go black for a moment and then come back on and it will not allow me to select any options. I can see all the options but I can't select speakerphone or any other options or even end the call. When the other person ends the call the screen will start responding to touch again. I recently had a screen replacement done while also recently updating to the newest version of iOS so I'm not exactly sure when between those two events the issue started. I took it back to the repair shop I got the screen fixed at and they tried some other things but they couldn't fix the issue. I've tried rebooting but that didn't work. Anyone else have a similar issue or know of a potential fix?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would take it to the place where you got the screen replaced and explain to them that the behavior you described didn’t happen until after the screen replacement. I would then have them redo it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77