Working well

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only one not having any Problems with my iPhone. I have been reading all these complaints about the 3G speeds and signal issues and what not. My phone is working great and speeds are also really good. Anyone elses working great.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one not having any Problems with my iPhone. I have been reading all these complaints about the 3G speeds and signal issues and what not. My phone is working great and speeds are also really good. Anyone elses working great.

A lot of it is called "hate". My unboxing video? FILLED with hate. I've had to block users because they just post repeated nonsense hating everything from the iPhone to my arms were too hairy to my TAG was fake. The day I wear a fake TAG and shave my arms is the day that I will start liking Justin Bieber. X_x

In other words, ignore the haters. They will go away eventually. :D

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have no issues with my iphone. Most people who dont have a problem with the phone dont post so thats why it seems like it is nothing but hate and problems with the phone because those with issues are going to post about it where as people like us who are having no issues what so ever dont necessarily run here and post.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have no issues with my iphone. Most people who dont have a problem with the phone dont post so thats why it seems like it is nothing but hate and problems with the phone because those with issues are going to post about it where as people like us who are having no issues what so ever dont necessarily run here and post.

This is so true. That is why some Internet "reviews" can be misleading. MANY more people will want to have their voice heard if it is a negative one as opposed to a positive.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Love love my new phone, I spent the last 4 years on blackberry, last blackberry was the touch screen storm 2 and there is NO comparison with the iPhone. The only tiny glitch I had was figuring out how to make my contact photos full screen, and that turned out to be a problem with gmail not the iPhone. This is the easiest transition I have ever experienced in changing phones. Signal strength is great, and the browser...well...light years ahead of blackberry

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

Your right man, were the ones that have to run to the rescue of the haters, lol.:D

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine works wonderfully! I haven't had any problems, I ran it "stock" for the first 3 days and now I am running it jailbroken. The internet and downloads run quick enough for me. I mean seriously, do we need to have Angry Birds and FartBlaster download in 1 second? I haven't used the phone other than maybe like 5 times but each time was for 10-20 minutes each and I seemed to have no problems. Then again, it might just be my area too.

xmnj

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm loving my iPhone. Many of the complaints compare the iPhone to Android, and while Android is very customizable, I'm for simple and easy. I don't need to customize every little aspect of the phone, just need it to work and run smooth.

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am having some signal issues. In my home, I used to get 4 bars with my Droid Pro. Now, with my iPhone, I get 2 if Im luck. I cannot sit in my recliner and make a phone call because it constantly drops a call. I have to walk up stairs most of the time. Hopefully I can figure something out to help this.

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
"Your holding it wrong."
Steve Jobs, sent from my iPhone.

Lol, could be anything. I personally get better reception with my iPhone that I did with my Droid 2, but thats just me. I would recommend trying this:

Dial *228. When prompted, choose option 2 to update your roaming capabilities.

If that does work then you could always look at getting the personal 3G antenna for your home. Practical? Probably not, but it works.

xmnj

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting better reception with the iPhone than I did with a Droid X. I use to miss calls on the X, because it would not ring through.

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I am quite happy with my new iPhone. Coming from a Palm Pre, I thought I would have a tough time with the transition to a fully touchscreen device. Given the shortcomings of the Pre's keyboard, the iPhone's keyboard is a joy to use. I make fewer mistakes when typing and am able to type much faster. I really have no complaints.

On another note, have you ever rebooted a Pre? It is a nightmare, it takes forever. The iPhone can be turned off and back on on in less than a min. With the Pre it would take no less than 3min maybe even 5min. And when the phone would constantly lock up or become unresponsive I would have to reset it on a weekly basis. I'm so much happier now.

e_t

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely no problems with mine either. Loads better than my BlackBerry Storm 1.

Dude, Storm 1 and iPhone are two things that should never be mentioned in the same sentence, lol. I had that piece of garbage and on several occasions wanted to go "Office Space" on that stupid thing. The Storm 2 was what the Storm 1 should have been but still crap when it was all said and done. So happy to finally be on an iPhone.

Reactions: Garz

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28