Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zather

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
wow that would be awesome
my iphone 4 was stolen last night and i officially cant afford another one :(

it would be great if i'm lucky enough to win it *crossing fingers* u guys have given me hope
and good luck to everyone

Scythe7

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Amazing Giveaway

TiPb,

I would like to thank you for all of the chances you give the community to win amazing merchandise and get in on useful news and information. Hope for good news soon!

Cody

bronx889

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
1st time poster here. Will the Sprint 4S version be a "World Phone"? With Sim Card and everything. I heard Verizon is charging $30 when you roam on GSM. Any word of how Sprint plans to handle that?

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
It's like 1 in the morning and I've been posting like a mo'fo. I have to work early tomorrow so I sure hope all this posting is not for nothing. Come on iPhone 4S! You're as good as mine! (Right, Rene?)

GargoyleDC#IM

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Great Contest-I need one.

A new 4S would be great, having one 3GS phone that is now not fully functional, WOW, I would be so grateful. This would be awesome while in college.

;):D

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
count me in for one!
Been holding off on upgrading from a 2g FOREVER...it is more than past time for an upgrade and iPhone 4s is blowing the competition away!

mmr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It would be awesome to win an iPhone 4G as I have never owned one. I work hard but it always seems that there are other places for the money to be spent.
I appreciate this site as it is a great source of information for me. The site is awesome and so are all the forum people.
Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1