Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostt

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I got linked here by someone talking about the contest. This seems like a great forum with a ton of information. I'm looking forward to sticking around and learning how to get the most out of my iphone!

xxrawritsdedexx

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm 17, I have no phone.. This would really help me. I never had my first phone, since my family is 'poor'.
I'd freaking love you guys, and refer you to everybody. This is sad..

Eyeless

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't planning on getting the iPhone 4S but as i was walking and messing with ios5 i somehow tripped over my own foot, rolled into the street landed on my knee and my phone went flying into the middle of a busy intersection. It died =(. Curse you iOS 5!!!!!!!!!! and yes i was playing with the postcard app and now i need a new phone and im not eligible for an upgrade till march =(.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Why I need the iPhone 4s

My lovely wife bought me the iPhone 4s for our 15th wedding anniversary. She said that she did not need the 4s, but she was just being modest because she does not want me to spend the money. She has not been working regularly and does not want me to spend the money. I would love to give her the white iPhone 4s as a surprise. Thanks for the consideration.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone is trying to watch the podcast right now: it has gone down twice so far, so you haven't missed the announcement! Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
did they announce who won? i was in the chat the last 30min or so but for some reason i didnt see the live video...it was all black for me

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Are you guys watching through your idevice or online PC/Mac. I was on my iphone watching for 15 min and than the site went down. There has to be a more dependable webcast/podcast route in 2011.

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Tonights podcast has been brought to you courtesy of RIM/BIS.............bwhahahhahahah....(crap...........now I know I'll never win LOL)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Are you guys watching through your idevice or online PC/Mac. I was on my iphone watching for 15 min and than the site went down. There has to be a more dependable webcast/podcast route in 2011.

I think justin.tv works a lot better. Usually podcasts arent LIVE and people just record them but since tipb goes live there arent as many options to include everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare