Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wu6

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the contest TiPb. I read you site daily for all my Apple news. Great site! FYI, I've never won anything so I would love to one time. Thanks again!

Dtillery

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
WIN An Iphone 4s from TIPB

I have Iphone 4 and it has been a great phone, I am excited about the new 4s, who cares about the spacship desire of an external design change, its the guts that count, the horsepower. We are so full of ourselves as always looking with external eyes, instead of looking inward into the what people as well as technology can do for us.

RejectKid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm in need of a new iPhone 4s!!!

I am still using the old iPhone 3G because I don't have the $$$ for a new one but omg I would love to win!!! Please tipb!!

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's to (hopefully) winning!

TiPb,
You guys have the coolest giveaways and all the latest and greatest updates to everything i related. I get all my info from you guys and will continue to do so.

:cool:

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I will start off by being honest and letting you all know that I'm an Android gal. However, I am humbly writing on behalf of my 17 year old son, Hunter. This may sound corny, but he is every mother's dream. He works very hard and is an honors student at the college prep public magnet school where we live. I am so proud of him. He received an iPad for Christmas last year and now that Sprint has the iPhone he wants one very much. The problem is, as much as I would like to reward his academics and the fact that he is such a great son...I can't afford to get it for him. If you would please consider awarding me this phone so that I could surprise my son I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

mikes1426

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
RIP Steve

Pick me, pick me!

What's the likelihood of a percentage of all proceeds from sales of the iPhone 4S going to pancreatic cancer or cancer awareness?

Keyko

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
First time poster here, by way of Android Central. I am looking to get a new phone soon, and I'm most likely going with an Android device. However, winning this would be awesome because I would be more than willing to upgrade from my old device to an iPhone. I have played around with them and I am always surprised at how fast they are. I would love to try iOS out now, maybe I could somehow win this. ;)

Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s-games