Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rulah

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to finally own my first iPhone with the iPhone 4S. My former Blackberry devices and current Android device just aren't cutting it for me.

g_diddy

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Steve Jobs seems to run through the fabric of my life, bought the Apple IIc when I was 18, and have been on the bandwagon since....I would wait for the iPhone 5, my 4 has served me well since day one, but my kid would love the hand me down!
:p

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I love love an IPhone 4S. I have been a BlackBerry user since 2008 and am considering switching over. What a great device!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
tipb is the homepage on all my devices, love you guys, hope I win, if not, I will still be around lurking.

1flueast

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win

Currently own a CDMA BB Tour 9630 and am desperate to upgrade to something that doesn't work at a snails pace - and from what I hear the 4S will run binary circles around the 9630!! What more can I say than ME WANT!!!

Last edited:

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm as thrilled now with my iPhone as I was on the day I got my 3GS! I've got a phone, music, agenda, checkbook, shopping, lottery checker, movie times, email, camera, camcorder, realtor (I can go on and on) all in one platform. Never has a platform impressed me more than iOS and the iPhone. I like speck candyshells personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Im now enrolled in ITT for a mobile communications degree with dreas of one day working for apple. the 4s would give me a huge edge in my education! not to mention its just awesome even if it does look like the iphone 4, and i would love to shout out tipb and iphone live on mark and josh fic 55.5 for hooking me up!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68