Why is my iPhone 6 battery draining so fast?

Mahmood Al-Khalil

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6 battery draining so fast !!!

is this normal for iPhone 6, after 5 hours of usage it is 37% ?
it's on IOS 8.3
i can see it getting down by 1% in less than a 2 minutes sometimes, wifi is always on !

battery is REALLY PATHETIC !

please help, Note*: my warranty is not void in my country and i can't ship my phone to the country it was bought from, because of apple warranty crap ...IMG_0050.PNG

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 battery draining so fast !!!

Settings>>General>> Usage>> Battery Usage>> you'll see a list of apps and what's been using the most battery...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If I had to "guess", I'd say you have a rogue app that may need updating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Clash of clans will definitely kill a battery. lol. Especially the 6. I find the 6 has awesome battery life for web surfing but it's pretty bad for any power hungry apps.

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey
Many apps like that will use a lot of battery. I found Tetris uses a lot. Thing about that list in settings is that just because an app is high on the list doesn't necessarily mean it's a battery hog. It could just mean you use that app a lot.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

The worst app I've found for battery life is twitter. My god that app drains the battery fast

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

It's clash of clans. Any of those time management type games will crush your battery. Pretty much any app that is using more % than your screen is pulling a lot out of your battery.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Clash of Clans is a battery hog because of the type of game it is and the kinds of things it does in the background (especially if you have notifications activated for it). Close out Clash of Clans for a day and I bet you'll see a tremendous battery life improvement.

iDrizzy01

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You might wanna stop playing clash of clans. It also depends on your cell signal, your battery drains faster when you have a poor signal strength.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Gold using Tapatalk

jonmars8

May 9, 2015
Visit site

you have to disable app in background in iPhone settings. And an advise: don't play Hearthstone, it is worst than Clash Of Clan ,I have never seen that. But I can't stop playing this game, it is awesome :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855