Why can't I synch itunes to my iphone SE

Genzb

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
We have an iphone SE which is only about 6 months old. When we got it, all our old contacts, music etc was transferred to it. Since then we haven't been able to synch the iphone with itunes to update latest purchases. This iphone uses a different apple id to our other i-devices. I have created a separate itunes library (with all the new music in it) and made sure I am logged in with the apple id used by this iphone. The computer being used is less than a year old and I have tried 2 different cables (one original that came with phone, other a clone) in 3 different USB ports. (These cables have been confirmed to work with our other idevices and the ports have all worked with other things plugged in to them).

The iphone icon doens't show up in itunes when it is plugged into the computer. However I know the computer is talking to the phone as I can open all the photo's that are on the phone on the computer screen. This evening I have updated son's ipod with latest music bought and have transferred songs on to my samsung from itunes without a problem.

Is there any advice out there to get itunes and the iphone to communicate so I can sych songs onto the phone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2