Why are my calendars no longer syncing across devices after iOS/Mac OS X updates?

I

iMore Question

Calendars No Longer Sync Across Devices After iOS/Mac OS X Updates

Ever since updating my MacBook Air to Yosemite and my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.0.2 (or maybe 8.1.1), my calendars no longer sync correctly across devices. Prior to the updates, any addition or change I made to the calendar on my iPhone would be added to the calendar on my Mac the next time I synced my phone. Now I have duplicate events on my phone, the calendar on my Mac no longer incorporates changes from the phone and I get a dialog box on the Mac 2-3 times an hour about calendar conflicts. No matter how many times I review the conflicts and choose which events/updates to save, the box keeps coming back. I've never had a persistent issue like this with any previous iOS or Mac OS updates and I can't figure out why it won't stop. Help, please!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Calendars No Longer Sync Across Devices After iOS/Mac OS X Updates

If your calendars are associated with iCloud, you may have to logout of iCloud on all of your devices and then log back in or reboot all of them. I initially had to sign out of iCloud on my MacBook after I installed OS X Yosemite to get it to sync, but afterwards, I haven't had any more issues in this regard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1