Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Ill be getting the Sierra Blue Max this year. I had regular pro last year, with my aging eyes I need a bigger screen lol. Ill have to readjust to having a big phone.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Now I see all colors of 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB models of the unlocked iPhone 13 Pro Max are pushed back to the end of October for delivery. My hope that the Apple Store I go to would have some in stock on release day is dwindling.

Robert Shouse

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Sad thing is they will arrive in Kentucky tomorrow night and sit there until Thursday AM before getting sent to final delivery address! They definitely do NOT deliver before release date. The chances of getting it early are probably as rare as a 1943 penny made of copper. ;)

So how did you get delivery information?

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I’m going to sit this one out.. I’ve upgraded my iPhone every year for the last 5 years. But I will upgrade my Apple Watch from the 5

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Has anyone in the past changed the delivery to pick up at a UPS hub instead? Pros/Cons?

I went online and picked mine up from the hub that my packages always arrived at before being put on the delivery truck. I’ve used this option twice. The only difference is last year I called my hub and had them do it.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
don’t do it

giphy.gif

ca60a7a3490addde97b0d5f3414126f5.png

89d547d6f46a06c54825019ba9c9fa0c.png

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I went online and picked mine up from the hub that my packages always arrived at before being put on the delivery truck. I’ve used this option twice. The only difference is last year I called my hub and had them do it.

I picked my X up at the UPS distribution hub. It was not a fun experience though. I couldn't actually re-route the delivery to the local UPS store (it wouldn't let me), and wasn't going to be home, so I went to the hub after the designated time to pick it up in person. They "lost it" and it took them like 30+ minutes to track it down in the warehouse. By the time I got out of there I was more happy that they found it than anything else.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I picked my X up at the UPS distribution hub. It was not a fun experience though. I couldn't actually re-route the delivery to the local UPS store (it wouldn't let me), and wasn't going to be home, so I went to the hub after the designated time to pick it up in person. They "lost it" and it took them like 30+ minutes to track it down in the warehouse. By the time I got out of there I was more happy that they found it than anything else.

I did the same thing for my X too and the line was long on launch day. I wasn’t the only person waiting to pick up a phone. Last year, a member on MacRumors (who lived close to the same hub I go to) and I talked for a few minutes in line waiting for it open. It was pretty cool.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am on the fence as I always am around launch day. I currently have a SE20 and I like the forum factor and it does the job quite well.

I will wait when I can actually see one in person, touch it and play with it and make my decision then. I have done the same thing every new product launch and ended up buying one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost