which is good external keyboard for Macbook Pro 13 inch?

c2tarun

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends, I want to buy an external keyboard for my new macbook pro. Here are the form factors which I have been looking for.

1. I like the feel of macbook pro's keyboard and want a keyboard with same feel (or at least as close as possible).
2. Keyboard should be durable for at least 2-3 years, changing keyboard affects my typing speed and I don't want to do that very often.
3. I want a keyboard WITHOUT numeric keypad, this reason might sound silly to others, but numpad increase keyboard length towards right and pushes mouse further towards right and this cause pain in my right shoulders.
4. Bluetooth and wireless keyboards are OK, but I would prefer a wired one, so that I don't have to change batteries ever.

So I have been googling and found following keyboards:

Apple's Wired keyboard (with numpad) - the problem with this is the numpad (I may manage it) and it has pretty bad reviews on apple's website.

Apple Wireless keyboard - this keyboard is okay, but still have bad reviews on apple's website.

Logitech K750 solar keyboard - this by far looks best, but people say that it's battery will die in year and keyboard will not pickup the charge.

Macally Icekey2 and Anker T300 - these two look decent but I couldn't find much about there quality, feel and durability.

If anyone have any experience with any of the above keyboards, please share it.
Also if anyone can please suggest me a good keyboard, that would be great?
Also can anyone please tell me is there any warranty on Apple's keyboard and if yes then how much?

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
If you are going for long typings and want to type faster, go with a mechanical keyboard, you will be really confortable and it lasts forever, it's far the best keyboard type I have ever used.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad