Which is better - the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The 4S is an amazing phone. Even though I won a 5S I sometimes wonder about going back to the 4S. I just love everything about that phone. the back glass and solid coloring. The only thing I would miss if I went back though would be LTE, the camera and the screen size.

Obviously you always want to go with what you can afford phone wise, and if that option is between a 5 or 4S I would obviously go for the one that offers more. I rather be stuck with a phone that just came out last year for the next 2 years than with a phone that came out two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Farshid72

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I think i think i think that 4s is better and it have much support from apple but 5 is like 5s in the hardware and have a bigger screen of course have better performance than 4s

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 4S should be loved by an 11-year old. Any contemporary smartphone should be.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the 5s, and my boyfriend has the 4s anytime I use his phone I notice how much it doesn't handle well. While texting it simply won't pick up that I pressed a button here and there and it is much slower at loading web pages and bringing up apps. I highly suggest the iPhone 5 especially silly since it is better future proof then the 4s.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the 5 is obviously the better phone on paper. But is it better FOR YOU is the question. Screen size, charging port differences, processor and accessory options are all things to take into account. In my opinion, newer is better. But the 4s isn't a bad phone. The life just may not be as long as the 5.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
4s was a solid phone... But I still miss my iPhone 5. I'd almost trade my 5s for a slate black 5 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ewww. I hate my black i5. The slate color is way too bluish than black. I bought it used though in great shape for only $200 like right after the 5S came out so it's whatever. Then again I will always think a white iPhone looks better than black one especially with the UI of iOS 7 so maybe my opinion doesn't really matter lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77