• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Where to find a cheap iPod Touch [2bd Gen maybe?]

RonHC

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty much looking for an iPod Touch within this week [i dont care how big is the storage]. i figured since the new 3rd generation models that came out last September, that would make the previous models cheaper but i can't find any of the 2nd generation iPod Touch

And even if i did, i would see the price above $200
I only have a budget of $160

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I'm assuming you've checked your local Craigslist? Sometimes you can find what you are looking for...you could even try posting a want ad there. When I was looking for my iPhone, I simply just kept checking the new posts every day, and finally the deal I was looking for popped up and I jumped on it.

EDIT: Just looked at the Chicago craigslist, looks like there are a few 2nd gen for under your 160 price point. Hopefully you can find one local to you. Definitely check it out in person before buying; shine a light in the earphone jack. You should see a white sticker indicating no water damage. If the sticker is pink, red, or missing, run run run away from the deal.

Last edited:

Xatumog

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello Everybody

I'm new here. Hope to meet new friends and learn more from here. :)

Thumbs up to the Admin, I learned alot from reading for a long time, thanks guys.. Cool forum is what I say and keep the good work.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am pretty much looking for an iPod Touch within this week [i dont care how big is the storage]. i figured since the new 3rd generation models that came out last September, that would make the previous models cheaper but i can't find any of the 2nd generation iPod Touch

And even if i did, i would see the price above $200
I only have a budget of $160

For $160 see if you can find a refurbished iPod touch 4th generation, either that or look for some boxing day sales.

You should be able to find a new one for almost within your budget. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman