What's your favorite screen protector?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I think the 2 pack was $8.50 on eBay

That's what I call a BARGAIN.

My DuraGlass was $22 Cdn and the Gold one in this pic is my spare for when the Duraglass is toast.

The gold protector is a FULL coverage edge to edge so not sure if that means I will be able to still use my OtterBox Commuter when the times comes....IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
That's what I call a BARGAIN.

My DuraGlass was $22 Cdn and the Gold one in this pic is my spare for when the Duraglass is toast.

The gold protector is a FULL coverage edge to edge so not sure if that means I will be able to still use my OtterBox Commuter when the times comes....View attachment 118221

View attachment 118222

Yeah it got good reviews so I decided to try it. It's really good, easy to put on and no bubbles. Lifetime warranty

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I like the Belkin screen protector from the Apple Store. The employees have this nifty little device that puts it right on the screen accurately every time.

Does anyone know if the Teqii glass screen protector made for the Lifeproof Nuud case works very well? I'm thinking about getting a Lifeproof nuud case but I need screen protector with it.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
After a recent cracked screen repair, I left the Apple store and walked 20 feet to a little stand and paid the guy to put on a glass protector. It was not name brand, but I couldn't be happier. I already have 3 nicks that possibly could have caused another cracked screen.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I like the Belkin screen protector from the Apple Store. The employees have this nifty little device that puts it right on the screen accurately every time.

Does anyone know if the Teqii glass screen protector made for the Lifeproof Nuud case works very well? I'm thinking about getting a Lifeproof nuud case but I need screen protector with it.

I had the Belkin one and wound up taking it back because it was just a big fingerprint magnet and for $50 I felt I could do better for cheaper. The machine is pretty sweet though.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the Belkin one and wound up taking it back because it was just a big fingerprint magnet and for $50 I felt I could do better for cheaper. The machine is pretty sweet though.

I found I couldn't do better than the Belkin, after trying some others after my first Belkin got chipped.

So, Belkin sent a free replacement, which was defective (off center). They then sent another one from a different series. I had the Apple Store put it on manually, perfectly centered, and it has been great over the past two months. Feels just like the iPhone screen.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
This is thanks to @Spirit Vision Photography !

Going to try it out on my new SE.

65dca494a4c8debb1edd2e2bd50665c1.jpg

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I was a huge fan of the Spigen GlasR line until I got my Zagg Privacy glass. I think this is the only one I'll be buying in the future.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I’m thinking of getting the Zagg Privacy Glass next. My current Zagg Invisible Shield is starting to raise up on the bottom left edge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
areyes1631