What is your perfect device?

BBZ10wannabe

May 7, 2014
Visit site
A BlackBerry Z30 with it's excellent security and efficiency, 24 hr battery life, Miracst and USB OTG capable of running iOS apps (and with Google play integration) :)

i.e. a truly multi-platform device that is the best of all worlds.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
All these with decent battery life, I'm assuming...

Nah. Just an easy to access removable battery or a cheap portable charging external battery. =]

My Z10 and 5c get kind of bad battery life but they work well. I use them like crazy. Of course they die. Lmao!

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
You said a mouth full

Always wanted one but being on sprint it never happened

I'm still on Sprint. (It's a free line, what can I do? :) ). The Pre? was a splurge. I threw my prepaid T-Mo SIM in it for when I want to use it for calls, but mostly I use it on WiFi. I may splurge and get a plan and use it for my DD, but I'm trying to preserve it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm still on Sprint.. The Pre? was a splurge. I threw my prepaid T-Mo SIM in it for when I want to use it for calls, but mostly I use it on WiFi.

That's a good idea

Need to check eBay I still use my frankenpre2 and TP the pre3 would be a great addition. My Palm Profile is still good so why not.

Heading to eBay

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
A BlackBerry Z30 with it's excellent security and efficiency, 24 hr battery life, Miracst and USB OTG capable of running iOS apps (and with Google play integration) :)

i.e. a truly multi-platform device that is the best of all worlds.

Security, unless on BES, is the same as any other device. Except when you add third party Android apps from sites well known for their phishing exploits as recently noted by Korean banks and their phishing scams.

24 hr battery life...
yveda6ug.jpg

And HDMI is available on the iPhone.

I like a fully integrated fully inter operational fully suported native iOS platform over a FrankenBB10droid.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
At my job I ask this question a lot " Hi what is your perfect device" I like to get a customers perspective as to what they think is their perfect device.
So my fellow ios addicts I ask this to you "what is your perfect device" you can throw in specs, features, dimensions, etc!

My perfect device is my iPhone 5s. I say this as I also look at my Q10 and my SGIII.

For me, a fully integrated ecosystem is key. Apple gives me that.

Can't wait for my next perfect device.....the iPhone 6.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77