what iPhone case do you use now?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
No watermarking, no issues with sensitivity?

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

When I first put it on, there was a little watermarking, opened and wiped down hasn't come back, and sensitivity has been a problem so far... Have you had any issues with it.

Last edited:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the watermarking issue. I took it back after a few days. But not sure now if that was a good idea.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the watermarking issue. I took it back after a few days. But not sure now if that was a good idea.

So far the one time, fingers crossed, because as far as cases go, this one hasn't really bothered me.its solid,light weight and easy to carry around.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
So far the one time, fingers crossed, because as far as cases go, this one hasn't really bothered me.its solid,light weight and easy to carry around.

The only other thing that bothered me was the adapter for the headphone jack. To have to screw that I'm every time I wanted to use headphones was tiresome.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I use the Apple bumper case for my 4S. Like the thinness and that is holds on a desk due to the rubber sides. As bummed that they didn't make them for the 5.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The only other thing that bothered me was the adapter for the headphone jack. To have to screw that I'm every time I wanted to use headphones was tiresome.

I can agree with that, head phone jack is a pain.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Recently switched from the Frē to the N??d. Both cases are awesome, but I like the N??d a little more. Primarily because I can see & touch the actual screen. I've had my 5 in a Frē since I got it, and didn't realize how much the built in screen protector takes away from the touch sensitivity & clarity of the screen until I switched to the N??d.

Can't go wrong with either one, Lifeproof makes some awesome cases.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I just received and unboxed my Mophie Juice Pack Plus: Outdoor Edition... it is charging up as I type this. Really looking forward to using it after reading the reviews.

I also installed a Tech Armor matte screen protector, as the Juice Pack is supposed to play nice with screen protectors (unlike some other cases... *cough* SkullCandy *cough*)

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Belkin Grip Candy black/grey. Simple and affective.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

sandy the game

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Just brought Cooler Master Aluminium Bumper Case and its awesome the aluminium really feels good in hands and its very light weight and its don't hide beauty of my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am using the otter box defender minus the built in screen protector but added a anti glare and anti finger print protector on the phone. Works good for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1