what iPhone case do you use now?

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have slowly been weaning myself off of my dependency on my 2 Mophie juice pack plus's ..LOL .. ive been trying out my old cases, but keep the mophie with me in case i need a charge or i just end up putting it back on for lack of a case i like better (and my fear of having a dead phone) .......BUT ~~ I got this today! a new Vera Bradley iphone case! love it!!

View attachment 18510

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I use a $25 belkin. Bumper. I want a Mophie juice pack but because I knew I was giving this 4S to my mom I didn't want to invest in a Mophie until the new iPhone.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
No sir please do not use a case. Change your habit of dropping a phone.

I have maybe dropped my phone twice and use a OtterBox Defender. I just The piece of mind that if my little girl drops my phone or my wife drops it, it has some kind of protection. My wife drops her phone, no joke, at least twice a day.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
No sir please do not use a case. Change your habit of dropping a phone.

I don't have a habit of dropping my phone. It's not like I wake up every morning thinking to myself, "Say...I think I'll drop my phone once in the kitchen, twice on the driveway and shove it off my desk a couple times at work."

Life happens.

mcourts

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
iPhone Setting

Is there a setting on the iPhone that would allow the user to black list a phone number, meaning that when a call comes in from that number it automatically goes to voice mail and does not ring or better yet says "this line has been disconnected"?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Is there a setting on the iPhone that would allow the user to black list a phone number, meaning that when a call comes in from that number it automatically goes to voice mail and does not ring or better yet says "this line has been disconnected"?

I don't know that the iPhone has that feature. If it does, I was unaware of it. Also, this may be the wrong thread to pose that question. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

No, a Blacklist app is a jailbreak feature. However, if you don't want to JB, check with your service provider. I know with Verizon you can ban up to 5 numbers for 90 days. No calls, no texts. The only catch is iMessage will still come through.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got an Otterbox Commuter, so far loving it! Not too bulky...usually I like just a bumper or very slim case and on occasion naked! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Out of the 25+ something cases I have, for the past month I've relied solely on my BookBook wallet/case, and now also the Incipio stowaway(pink-gray) I just purchased this week:)

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
The Pixelskin HD. I loves me a good TPU case.

By far my favorite case... So far. I'm constantly looking for another. I'm a bit of a case freak...

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

menithings

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
iPhone Speck Pixelskin HD. Got it during Apple's free case program. Incredibly sturdy rubber case. Hasn't degraded a bit since the day I got it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson