What did you do to pass the time while you were in line?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
My fiance and I took our iPods. I brought lots of snacks, a Monster, and some water. So we ate a bunch. I brought some playing cards and played Poker, I checked the iPhone Blog forum ;), and rested a whole bunch.

How about you? Did you have a good time? Any funny stores to tell? :)

Someone brought a guitar.... he just all of a sudden busted out this song about Tacos... was... pretty...interesting. :p Also there was this guy dancing all over the place. And this group of people who kept going to Del Taco and talking about buying $100 worth of churros.

Ah, what a night... :)

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
laptop & tried to get some work done. Due to iTunes being bogged down it was taking forever so we had 30-45 minutes between line shuffles. Shot the bull with some of the other folks for a little and spent a little time reading iPhone blogs. :p

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I just talked to the guys waiting with me. We talked about our iPhone experiences and what color and size we'd be getting.

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I was writing college application essays, watching the blogs for breaking iPhone news, reading about Freddie Mac and all of our economy's failures, and scaring people out of line in-front of me(not with physical threats, but by seeding rumors). It was fun.

There is a great rapport amongst mac users. It's like belonging to a religion of all things binary.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
My fiance and I took our iPods. I brought lots of snacks, a Monster, and some water. So we ate a bunch. I brought some playing cards and played Poker, I checked the iPhone Blog forum ;), and rested a whole bunch.

How about you? Did you have a good time? Any funny stores to tell? :)

Someone brought a guitar.... he just all of a sudden busted out this song about Tacos... was... pretty...interesting. :p Also there was this guy dancing all over the place. And this group of people who kept going to Del Taco and talking about buying $100 worth of churros.

Ah, what a night... :)
I used my old iPhone with the 2.0 software and the new AIM application to chat with my sister.

trevor#IM

Jul 14, 2008
www.crackberry.com
I was lucky. Went down at like 9 am and got in line. The man directly in front of me had been there since before 8, he was a freaking nutcase. I had a friend who ended up showing up to the same store though so he kept me company.

Waited in line for about 2 hours. Spent another 45 in the store while they tried to activate it. Ended up going home and activating myself.