What case are you currently using?

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
is it just me or is the speck candyshell not as great as I hoped? I tried the one I got my gf and it fit great, but the volume buttons don't line up correctly once installed. Attempt to lower ringer or volume with the side key makes the volume increase... Grrrr I hve another one coming too. :(

Cass#IM

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a backflip case. Protective soft silicone iphone case with a flip out kickstand. Great for watching movies on the plane or simply reading your emails. You can find it on their website or amazon.It's just under $30

adjustyrscreen

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Just filed for a patent this past summer

I really like Incase and Skullcandy designs. This past summer I designed and patented my own called Supio. Check'em out at supiocases.com

Also I REALLY like the new Noel Collection. Gotta google those!

jtsv

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I have just applied a ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD?which I wish I would have done from the beginning I would have less scratches.
I also bought a monoprice Leather Case Cover w/ 2200mAh Battery and Charger For iPhone 3G 3GS which is awesome I actually got 4 total recharges before I even had to recharge the case.
My second battery back up for the lagging battery is the imaxpower IMP500 3Gs 3G iPhone iTouch backup battery with 5000 aMh battery. I've haven't even tried it because my other case has done the job.

No I do not work for any of these companies I just have found what I think are the best item's for my iPhone..

John T. Snelson V

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
at the moment im using the incase frame case in blue. i wanted to try the speck candyshell.... but i thought that the incase frame case looked cuter :p it was a little tough to put on but its because it fits the phone so tightly, which i love!

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
got a new case griffin reveal and a deaclgirl
iphone.jpg

Orangensaft

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm on the Speck Candyshell white/gray. Good case overall with good protection, but results in less tactile feedback from physical buttons. You can still press them, you just lose the physical "click" sensation.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm on the Speck Candyshell white/gray. Good case overall with good protection, but results in less tactile feedback from physical buttons. You can still press them, you just lose the physical "click" sensation.

i really want to get a candyshell but i feel dumb for already having three cases, it just seems like a perfect case because i cant see a way that it could scratch the phone, plus they come in great colors

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien