What case are you currently using?

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Currently using a Sena Wallet Skin. Also own a gunmetal invade slider a speck soft touch, a couple skins and a mophie juicepack air. Love em all!

shwy

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
Illiterate does not mean retarded.

No, this is what you said.

He did not complain of them being unprotected he said....

He complained about the holes for the dock port and headphone jack being too small, not that they were unprotected.

See, I even bolded the pertinent areas for you and you didn't get it.

How am I supposed to know your first language is Spanish? You write like every other illiterate teenager on the planet with an unlimited texting plan. More importantly, I don't care what your first or second language is, you are on an English speaking forum, learn how to punctuate and your posts will be better received.

Guys, please- quit beating him up. Just accept it and move on.
EDIT: I just realized that is a really old post, sorry,

Not to go off topic: I use a metallic red Incase Slider

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Well being that I paid alot for my phone, I bit the bullet andbought an otterbox. And I'm pretty rough on phones, meaning that Im outdoors alot. And so far the only downside I've noticed is that you can't use it on an iPod dock. Other than that it works good. Waterproof and shockproof.

caspianx67

Jul 21, 2009
www.mattnewby.com
Otterbox Impact Series

Picked up black and white silicone sleeves for the iPhone, and a black one for the iTouch. I'm liking them so far. For more details see the OtterBox website.

Pros:
  • Excellent grip when holding the device. Doesn't slide on most surfaces.
  • Form-fitting, and minimal bulk added
  • Extra protection in the corners in case of accidental drops...

Cons:
  • The silicone can get to be grippy enough that it's difficult to get it in and out of pockets.
  • Because it's a flexible case, sometimes I have to slide it a little to keep it from covering up part of the camera lens.

Their Defender case has gotten good reviews but looks kinda bulky. They have a new line of cases -- the Commuter and Commuter TL cases -- that look like they are a hybrid of the Defender and Impact series cases. These were not available shortly after the 3GS launch, or I probably would have gotten one of them instead... :)

-matt

xLaurenx

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Seidio Innocase Snap?? I have used Seidio cases with my BB and was wondering how well they worked with an iPhone 3GS

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Case-Mate Holster Pouch

I just bought a case-mate holster pouch from ebaY and i loveeeeeeeeee this thing!!!

!B,nPmYw!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKsR(S!u2w~~_35.JPG

Soft, supple Napa leather wraps around an impact resistant molded shell that is perfectly contoured to fit the curves of the Apple iPhone. Looks, however, can be deceiving. This durable leather polishes easily while the impact resistant shell protects against everyday wear and tear. The case comes with a fully removable 360-degree ratcheting belt clip.

Item Specifications:

*Impact resistant molded shell cradles your iPhone providing added protection(ironically i dropped my phone twice after purchasing this case)
*Handcrafted from premium Napa leather that polishes easily with a cloth
*Fully removable belt clip with 360-degree ratchet
*Allows a simple, easy-access connect-point to your iPhone?s port
*Keep your phone away from all the change in your pocket
*Convenient and easy grasp for that important call

AND IT WAS ONLY $9.25SHIPPED!!!

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Just slapped an Invisible Shield on it for most of the time. Also have an iFrogz Treadz wrap for when it might be getting bumped around a little.

lindaluo

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
we deal in iphone 3g TPU csse ,silicon case .leather case ,srystal case and so on ..

contact me if you are interested in

MSN: sales_soonleader@hotmail dot com

zigzagg

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
My Top 5 iPhone 3GS cases

I love cases as much as the iPhone itself and I've become very picky over the years.

Here is the list of what I have and my Top 5 cases:

Number 1: IvySkin Quattro T4 case:
iphone 3GS ipod touch 2g cases Hard iPhone 3GS case iphone battery case

By far the best case I owned. It's design, finish, slim profile and best of all the glass screen guard makes this case my #1 choice

Quattro-T4-case.png

Number 2: Speck CandyShell case:
Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS

Ranked 2nd because it doest have a hard screen guard and it scratches after couple of weeks.

img565603771.jpg

Number 3: Vaja leather case:
Vaja Leather Products

#3 Because after using it for 3 months, the belt-clip broke. For such a high priced item, I expected somthing better. Overall a great case though.

006-iVolution_front_closed_medium.jpg

Number 4: Otterbox defender:
iPhone 3G / 3GS Defender Case // OtterBox.com

I bought this case before I found out about the IvySkin T4 case. This was great before I got the T4. IvySkin case provides the same protection but is slimmer and has a glass touch screen so that's why this is ranked #4.

1942-05.5.jpg

Number 5: Switcheasy case:
Welcome to SwitchEasy

This was a great case for only a week. After the first week, the bottom of the case became loose and looked awful. I contacted them and they sent a new one.... I had the same issue. It looks great but I hated the hanging skin on my slick iPhone.

c.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77