What case are you currently using?

bcald7

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the Otter Box Defender. It's bulky, but I've dropped my phone 4 times on pavement and it didn't feel a thing. Nice, sturdy and safe.
I opened it up a few times to check the condition of the phone after the drops. Not a scratch.

alliei5

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
I got the ifrogz slider case from the at&t store when i purchased the phone back in June. They've got some great two-toned colors to choose from, it's not bulky & survived it's first drop from my lap when getting out of the car in a parking lot without a scratch!!:eek: So you see why i LOVE this case!!

RTJohnson

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Why do I never hear anyone talking about using the IPHONE crystal clear case. It is a complete clear shell that covers the entire phone front, back and sides but does not take away from the beuty of the phone itself. I love mine and it keeps the phone from getting scratched. It also has a clear face that covers the screen and is touch sensitive.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I still have my Incase Slider, though last weekend it took one for the team. I was moving stuff to my condo and had to tie down a chair since it didn't fully fit in my trunk. I bent down to find the tie down underneath my car and I hear a loud clack. I had forgotten I had placed my phone in my shirt pocket, since I didn't want to damage it with other things I had been moving. ugh.

I look down and my iPhone had landed on it's top left corner and then it's bottom right and landed face down. I have never been so thankful for getting a case the same day I got my phone. The case has a little crack it in now, and a small chip in the plastic in both corners. The iPhone is still perfect. <3 <3

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
My current case. Doesn't cover the front enough to protect it from laying it on the screen side but I never lay it on that side unless the surface is soft anyway.

Cost: $5 (eBay)

Style: 1 Piece Snap on

Fitment: Perfect (no gaps found anywhere)

IMG_0023.png

IMG_0024.png

IMG_0026.png

IMG_0021.png

IMG_0017.png

Pics were taken by my gf's 3GS if anyone was wondering. Not bad for a 3MP.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien