What case are you currently using?

daizyduke

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
no other way to go besides Otterbox... More specifically the Defender.

^What he said. Luckily I have the Otterbox. My phone fell out of my purse really hard onto my cement porch then off the porch into the dirt. The part of the case that's hard plastic has a big ding in it, but my phone is fine. $50 well spent!:)

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
^What he said. Luckily I have the Otterbox. My phone fell out of my purse really hard onto my cement porch then off the porch into the dirt. The part of the case that's hard plastic has a big ding in it, but my phone is fine. $50 well spent!:)

ugh that makes me want one! i dont like the look of the defender case, but what about the commuter case? does that protect almost as well?

canamera

May 23, 2009
Visit site

thats right it was well spent... better the case than the phone.
Some people may complain it's too bulky...I always agree, and then thank God!!!!

canamera

May 23, 2009
Visit site
ugh that makes me want one! i dont like the look of the defender case, but what about the commuter case? does that protect almost as well?

I've never owned the commuter, but I'm assuming its not as rugged like the defender. If I'm not mistaken, it's also cheaper in price...(not by much though)

daizyduke

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

The Defender might not be the prettiest case, but it saved my phone twice now (yes, I'm clumsy). According to their website it comes in pink, white, black and black/yellow. Better to be safe than sorry.

applesauce

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I like my Ultra-Case watercube silicon case, but it seems like it's getting a little stretched out, so I may find myself in the market for a new one very soon.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I have the defender... I really feel like I'm losing some of the sleekness of the iphone, but I know I'll never have to worry about anything happening to it.

Knight

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
I use the black Incase Slider Case. Great case, also feels good in my hand without the worry of it slipping out due to rubberized-ish back.

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I just got the Seidio Innocase II and its awesome. It's very thin, covers the chrome bezels, and the new version has a pastic covering for the apple logo area.

iBenjii

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the Otterbox Armor... I feel out of place, but I am the MOST clumsy person ever and I don't mind the extra bulk, and if I need to make a call, i just use bluetooth! The Armor case is a beast!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77