• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xt8dob

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to win one because my need for a fitness watch has come. I'm new to cycling and regularly use Strava to log my rides and jogs. Health data would make my efforts more detailed and useful. I've always been a fan of wearing watches anyway and I currently sport a 42mm stainless steel watch on my wrist. Still, that analog watch doesn't interact with my investment in the Apple ecosystem. Maps. Siri. Strava. Notifications. Weather. Apple Pay. An Apple Watch would add a tremendous improvement to my quality of life. There's definitely a use case for someone like me.

peeeeeeek

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to replace my flakey iOS compatible Pebble Time with something a lot more refined.
I have the smart watch bug, just not the best smart watch budget!
Thank you.

boguzz

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Because I am one of you special Romanian readers on this forum :) and I am pretty sure my iPhone will be happy to be paired with an watch. Just jokeing ... I will let you know that I just discovered your website, I found it very nice and useful. I hope all of the people to have success and the most lucky one to win that beautiful piece of technology. All the best!

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I am a cardiac patient and recently my doctor suggested I consider getting an Apple Watch to keep track of my heart and health. Sadly, it's out of my budget and reach, but if luck favors me perhaps that won't be an issue.

This could literally help save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok