• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iMore / iMore Forums Closure

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have read on the blogs already, it has been decided that new content will no longer be published to iMore. To go along with that, sadly, it has been announced that the iMore forums will be shut down as of November 1st, 2024.

With this in mind, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to each of you for being a part of our community over the years. The iMore forums have always been a vibrant, fun, and supportive place and that's thanks to all of you and our incredible volunteer Moderation team.

Although it's the end of the road for iMore and the iMore forums, our sister sites TechRadar and Tom's Guide will continue to bring you Apple content. Additionally, the Tom's Guide Forums are open to all who wish to join the community.

On that note, should you have any questions or concerns about your accounts, please feel to reach out to me directly or contact community @ futurenet.com and once again, thank you all for your support over the years!

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
This is definitely sad news. Are any of you considering joining another forum? Or, are you currently a member of another forum that you would like to suggest?
I will be pondering that over the next few days. I might simply decide to stay on the Fediverse.

Anyways, stay tuna.

For now, my Fediverse account is at @EdwinG@mstdn.moimeme.ca

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have read on the blogs already, it has been decided that new content will no longer be published to iMore. To go along with that, sadly, it has been announced that the iMore forums will be shut down as of November 1st, 2024.

With this in mind, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to each of you for being a part of our community over the years. The iMore forums have always been a vibrant, fun, and supportive place and that's thanks to all of you and our incredible volunteer Moderation team.

Although it's the end of the road for iMore and the iMore forums, our sister sites TechRadar and Tom's Guide will continue to bring you Apple content. Additionally, the Tom's Guide Forums are open to all who wish to join the community.

On that note, should you have any questions or concerns about your accounts, please feel to reach out to me directly or contact community @ futurenet.com and once again, thank you all for your support over the years!

My only gripe is some of us should’ve gotten a heads up.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I came across the iMore article today and felt compelled to post and say goodbye. It's been a very long time since I was last active on this forum, for reasons that wouldn't be fitting to get into as iMore is shutting down, but I have some fond memories of talking Apple with all of you and blasting spammers to oblivion. It's a sad day. Take care, everyone!

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
@Bla1ze I want you to know how much I appreciate all of your efforts, your quick responsiveness , your dedication and hard work in moving the forum to the new platform. You never abandoned us, while I feel that others at Future did. You listened to our gripes, and helped resolve things when possible. Thank you for everything.
Always, @Annie_M. It was my honor and privilege to do so. Many thanks to you and everyone else in the Community who made this a great place to be. I have a very special place in my heart for the 'MoNa' sites and all the people involved in them. ❤️

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok