• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Robison

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Wow - i would love to have an Apple watch. I would feel like a super spy, replying to text from my wrist, commanding my Hue lights to come one, setting a timer in a single voice command. Yea thanks for putting me in the give away - Love you iMore. :heart:

thatdangkidhere

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I would love to win one of these. I am currently waiting for my iPhone 6s to come in the mail. I am going from a Nexus 6p! I am finally making the change over to Apple products. My wife loves them and she sports the watch and a 6s and an ipad. I see all the things that the watch does and I am a watch guy so this watch would be amazing for me! Well, here's to hoping. And good luck to all.

Manfredgensenden

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm all in with Apple since my first iPhone in 2011. I have an iPhone, iPad, and a MacBook Air. I'd love an Apple Watch to help me be even more productive and efficient. Good luck to everyone! Thanks iMore!

Steph_n

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Fantastically useful device. Rene Ritchie just mentioned another awesome app that takes advantage of the Apple Watch as a second screen. Authy for second factor authentication! That's why I love iMore and need a stainless steel Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok