• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

live311

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I have no desire to buy an apple watch, but I would be happy to take one for free. If I don't like it, I will either give it to a relative or sell it on ebay for a nice profit.

But seriously, I might find some of the health and fitness features to be useful.

loganw551

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I would love the apple watch because it would continue to let my apple ecosystem in my life to continue to grow. I love what the apple watch can do with fitness and communication. These two aspects are important to my life right now as a college student. I need a way to monitor my health and to be able to communicate with people easily who are far way, such as my family. This would help me a lot if I won this competition.

BasPilot

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just bought my first iPhone. I have been accumulating Apple products for a long time, First a MacBook from School, then a iMac, then an iPad Pro to draw on, and finally the iPhone. I had the LG Urbane LTE 2nd edition for 3 whole days and loved every moment of it. SInce losing it to the recall, I was totally in love with the ability to use that watch and how well it worked. Since then, I've been wanting a new watch that works with my phone.

If it helps, I'll play the I'm a Marine Veteran?! Ha... don't take that into account, unless it helps.

So, I'm looking forward to hopefully wanting a watch that I can use with my phone and do amazing things. I need to get back into shape and having a watch that can help me with the pedometer would be one of my main functions. I've got 3 kids and I'm nervous that I'm going to lose myself too early, thus so will they. I want to get out and work out more often, and hoping this would help, the other watch did... showed me how much or how little I truly did.

PICK ME, I'm a good person.

prospervic

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I gave an Apple Watch to my wife, and now seeing how much see enjoys it, and how much easier it has made her life, I'd love to get one for myself!

driverlikejehu

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Having just returned to iPhone from what one friend of mine termed "2 year performance art piece" with Windows phone, I would love to be able to pass on my Microsoft Band to someone else and sport a nice new iWatch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza