Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlannie

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
An Apple TV is nice and affordable, but I'm not much of a TV or movie fan. Baby Boomer that I am, the ideal idevice is an iPad. I should say an iPad 3 which is coming soon, right!!

santoshurley84

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Wining a chance to get an iPod touch...

If I get the chance to win an iPod touch I would be able to finally get a device that could hold all my songs. Then I could use my iTunes match account to download all my content to that device. Better yet I would be able to play all the iOS games like infinity blade 2 and dead space on a device that I don't have to worry is getting low on disk space. It's a bummer when you get the "storage almost full" notification on the lock screen! Thanks TiPb.

luiggimaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would really love to win this ''$600 Apple gift'' because I don't own an iOS 5 device and don't have the money to buy one right now unlike other people in this forum who has an Iphone 4S and an Ipad and still want to win this.. This will mean so much for me if I win so PLEASE PICK ME!

MXDrake

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
IDK about an apple TV.. not too familiar with it myself, but I wouldn't mind winning an iPad or an iPod Touch for the kiddos.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win this gift certificate to buy an iPad 2 for my beautiful Apple loving girlfriend. :)

Thanks again for the awesome contests TiPb! Merry Christmas.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to AirPlay my iPhone pics to the big screen so my 83yo mom could see pics of the kids. A ATV would definitely be on my list if I was fortunate enough to win.

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'd definitely use the prize to buy iPad 3---I already have 2 appletvs in my house and they get a whole lot of use let me tell you. My kids love their movies. I'm thinking of cutting back my cable subscription since lately the appletv is all that gets any action!

RussK

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd like an Apple TV so we can watch all our digital copies of our DVDs on the big screen and for AirPlay from our iPad and iPhones.

cyaaa50

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would like to win since all of my money was spent on others this year with nothing left to put in my stocking. Come on Santa, I have been good all year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost