Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johurimam

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S Ah!

I have been living in Bangladesh with internet speeds slower than you could ever imagine. My iPhone 4 has made the trip a lot better, but one time while I was inserting my gevey sim (to use my iPhone on a foreign network) inside my phone a piece of metal under the sim slot snapped. It was horrifying :( Anyways, now with my iPhone 4 damaged with no warranty left, I could really use a new iPhone 4S. While I was in Bangladesh I waited patiently as this website updated me with all the new features and I was exstatic! Siri looks like a lot of fun, and that 64GB capacity update is insane!

v6mikey

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I could really do with this voucher just to shut the misses up!! lol

Since I have bought myself an Iphone she has been on at me for one for her!

Stayce6

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win as i would love this for work, plus the awesome feature on the device would make my Christmas brighter..

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to get a white iPhone 4s for my wife for Christmas. She has a black 3GS but really likes the white iPhones. It would make a great Christmas surprise for her. Thanks!!!

danrol

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I flooded my iphone with water(((

I have recently flooded my iphone with water.
Now he is bugging:(:(
Maybe if I will be the winner,it will be like christmas present for myself?

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Siri! So I can finally use Siri, and for the amazing camera on the 4S. It'll make waiting until the 5 a little less painful.

Tiffany0827

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like a iPhone 4s because i have a android and its a piece of junk the screen is cracked it freeze every minute and shuts off in the middle of my calls. so please pick me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.