Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chychychy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I want 4S cuz no one seems could defy "the meaning of life" as marvelous as Siri :D
Well, the truth is I want every gooodness in that phone to "help" me to live my life better! ;)
I'm sure 4S is like a good pet, a man's best friend that everyone should have!

Happy Holidays all!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I want a 4s so I can stick it in the face of all the droid fanatics at my work. Apple FOR. THE. WIN.

b1sm

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Great competition!!

This is what it's all about, this is the gadget users ideal competition! What an amazing prize, it would be the best Christmas present if I won and would absolutely make my year!

BizarreFoodie

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd like nothing more than to give my son the best Christmas gift ever. One could argue that following years would be colossal disappointments following such a gift, but I'd be willing to take that chance.

Reactions: ripcity00

ls108

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Paying it Forward

Basically If I was to win the Gift Card from Apple, I would use the GC to help my sisters children out this holiday season,she is a single mother working two jobs with 3 kids and just recently lost everything in a house fire( luckly no one was at home at the time of the fire),And I know its not much but currently she is staying with me until she can get settled on her feet once again.Losing all her and her kids personal possessions are tough for someone to start over and she didn't have renters insurance. Its not much but at least I fell that I can use the GC for some good to help soften the blow of losing everything for her kids at least by getting them Ipods for xmas

jinsenshi

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
~~ I need a APPLE BITE ~~

I never know how cool it was to use iphone or ipad untill i really put hands on it ...... I really so into this gadget everything its just so smooth n awesome ..... Wish to get an ipad 3 or iphone 4S ... Hell YEah:cool:;):p:D

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Pups and iPhones

I would truly appreciate winning an iPhone 4S from TiPb because I could give it to my daughter for Christmas Then she could see pictures and videos of our 2 pit bull puppies we adopted from a local animal rescue group. We just attended the Fur Ball which was run to raise money so that the animals are placed in good homes and not put to sleep.

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4S so I can harass Siri all day and whisper sweet nothings in her ear throughout the night. Lol. I love my Apple toys and this would be a great addition.

battlecryleader#IM

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like the iPhone 4S because I like to keep a lot of things on my iPhone, and with the massive music library that I have in the iCloud a faster processor would be very beneficial. I would also really love to try Siri!

vzwdavid

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Me

I was able to get my wife the 4S and we have had such fun asking Siri the most random stuff but I am not yet eligible to upgrade and would love to win one :)

ripcity00

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to give the iPhone4S as a gift to a family member who would really benefit from Siri. Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad2 to be able to talk with my mother who lives states away to my newborn son. We are in Iowa and she is in Maryland and calls everyday to talk to him, but can't see him. He will be 2 weeks old on 12/6

Aubre34

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win because my children an I would love an iPad 2!!! We do not have a computer at this time. This would really make our holiday season!!! Thanks Tipb!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.