Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win to drool over the iOS goodness in the apple store. I'd probably uprgrade to a 4s now or wait for an ipad3. I'd love to have the latest and greatest! :cool:

shaungilmer

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
After the massive tornadoes destroyed my city and many surrounding ones this spring in Alabama I knew I was being called upon to help Birmingham and a life long tugging to serve in a ministry became more of a focus. Having helped my home church Summit Life Church in urban Bessemer off and on throughout the years already, I along with the student pastor formed a media outreach ministry.
We are training high school age youth in advanced media production providing a learning experience most youth are not able to be exposed to especially in this predominately low-income neighborhood. But our church is broke and I am having trouble finding funds or additional equipment to help us so any Apple equipment we can get would help tremendously to give the kids a chance!

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone 4s from TiPb because my wife could definitely use a new iPod touch which we could use that for until she decides that she wants to use it for a phone.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

calebmudd

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
While Siri is amazing, it's the camera that really has me hooked. Coupled with the faster performance and it stands as the best phone. Would love to have it

bdunn014

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have been a BlackBerry/RIM loyal user for 5 years now and I have had enough! Ready for a change to Apple & iOS please pick me :D:D:D:D

mbglosta

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I work long nights in a sleep lab ! An iPad 3 would make the nights go by so much quicker ! I am dying to see the higher res screen, and everything else it is packing !

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Saying iPhone 4S is enough to want it! Siri can help in so many ways! My iPhone 4 takes great pix but the new camera sounds that much more great! Yes please iPhone 4S :D

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone 4s because it's the best phone out there, I'm a tech-junkie and can't afford one, and I need a great camera to take as many pictures as possible of our new baby!

happybunny87

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Great!

Wow thanks for hosting this contest, it's awesome. I'd love to win an iPad 2 because I'm always trying to save up for one but never seem to be able to achieve that goal.
Happy holidays!

MzNewEra

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I really want an iPhone 4s

I really, really want an iPhone 4s. I have always wanted an iPhone but unfourtnily I can't afford to buy one. I think Siri is amazing, and a must have for all smartphones. Although I never even owned a smart phone because, I made a vow that if it wasn't an iPhone then I won't use it. Apple rocks, they make everyone else look like chumps. Please, Please make all my dreams come true and give me the best Christmas present ever.......

GStrecker

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I would love the chance to win an iPhone 4S

I have been wanting to get an iPhone since they first came out but have never had the spare funds. I could make great use of Siri and the iPhone's excellent camera.

amins123

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Keep in touch with dear ones

An iPhone will keep me close with my dear ones through FaceTime and such a marvelous piece of technology will make life bit easy to organize. Wish to be a part of technological revolution i.e. iPhone. Thanks

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is a DREAM contest, thank you as always for putting it out there. I will definitely be saving pennies for that retina displayed iPad 3 and putting it to good use. Happy holidays to all of you and your family's. Tipb is great! The forums are the best, the writers are extraordinary, and I love the podcasts. Keep up the incredible work guys. Good luck everyone.

Ps, not hogging it for myself. The kiddies and fianc?e all have iPod touchs thanks to yours truly. ;). Shhhhh the 13 year old has no idea.

brmen

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win an ipad 2 for my lil brother back home.
that would be an amazing gift for him, he wanted it for a long time :)

mattyu007

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Previously, I had a Nokia Symbian phone and an iPod touch. Not being able to afford an iPhone and not wanting to deal with Android, I switched to a Windows Phone thinking that it could replace my phone + iPod combination. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. I've had to carry both devices around with me because I need a phone, but there are things on iOS that simply aren't available on Windows Phone, like FaceTime, iMessage, and various games and apps I use frequently.

I would love to win the iPhone 4S because it would unify my phone + iPod combination, letting me not have to worry about managing two separate devices. It would also let me not have to worry as much about battery life as I do now, as my phone and iPod both drain their batteries before the end of the day. The increased amount of memory on the iPhone 4S would alleviate problems I have with apps crashing on my iPod touch because of low memory. The increased amount of memory and the more powerful A5 processor would also help with the lag that occurs when multitasking between apps, as well as the general lag that occurs while using my iPod. The IPS display would make sharing videos, games, etc. in my group of friends much easier because of its extremely wide viewing angles. Siri would be awesome to have to simplify day-to-day tasks, setting timers, alarms, and whatnot. The camera would be great for taking pictures of, well.. everything, be it people, food, snow, or even board notes :p (since I don't have a "real" camera). And finally, I've noticed that iPhones seem to be more able to maintain a connection to the network in areas of low signal strength. This is important to me since the school where I spend a good part of the day in has very little network coverage, with the more secluded areas having none at all.

...I tend to write a lot, sorry u_u, but that is why I want to win the iPhone 4S. Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77