Weather App not working in iOS 5 b7?

greasyg2006

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been running iOS 5 b7 for about 3 days now, and starting last night, apples weather app will not work. It would say "update failed." So, i tried deleting all the cities I had and then tried re-adding them, and now it can't find any of the cities I had. Anyone else having issues with this? Is it a yahoo issue or a iOS 5 issue? Normally I wouldn't care about this in iOS 4.2.10 (I have the verizon iP), but in iOS 5, I have started using the weather app again because of the addition of the notification bar. Thanks for any help.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It is working fine for me.

I did see an issue over the weekend where it confused my city (Peoria, Arizona) with another (Peoria, Illinois) when I clicked through to the forecast... I backed out to the "front" page and went back in and it was fine after that. That is the only issue that I have seen with the stock Weather app... and it only happened once...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe it does... my experience has been that as soon as I open it, or go to the notification screen (where I have the weather widget displayed), it updates the display to show the current temperature immediately...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll