We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

Greerdom

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Add me

This game is extremely addicting! I log-in at least once very hour or so with Push Notifications in between :)

Please add me: Greerdom

Active player, always adding new businesses and I ALWAYS have several businesses open.

Thanks!

Donghoon

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Please place order at Dongh00n.
I'm planning to fill the map with bunch of Tailor Shops and when I can, Dragon Lairs.

Also Donghoon, which is my main account :]
Thank you.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Funny story about we rule. My wife, at midnight rolls over to me, hits me, wakes me up and then proceeds to nag me to harvest her "magic cauliflower"

I laughed so hard i fell out of the bed, ran in to the dresser, dropped her iPhone under the bed, and then finally harvested it for her.

She is so weird some times.... :rolleyes::D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
feel free to add my sister. She is an active player with open shops.

kank21

So whats after level 25? I got there the other day and it almost is boring now. Update maybe? I hope.

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Same as you knatt sitting at lvl 25, waiting for next update yawn. still shopping at other kingdoms
tho. only a matter of time before everyone is sitting at lvl 25 with 500,000 gld lol :)

Mojofilter909

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Adding friends

Hi gang,

Thanks to the people who responded to my post last night, it's nice to have so orders in ;-). ... I added my new followers as friends but I've just checked back in and the people that I added as friends an hour ago have now vanished from my friends list...... Am I missing something ?????

Mojo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel