We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

hithere

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow.. this game is really popular. I just hope they fix the crashes soon.

Level 14 as of now. Add me: weirdlu :D

btw, i dunno if this has been brought up before, but can anyone find a list online (or compiled a list themselves) of how much money and exp u get and how long it takes to complete each type of business order?
Like, for example, the Stable u get 375 gold, 125 XP and so-and-so time. I'm curious to know which is the best one for gold/hour or exp/hour. Obviously, the dragon/griffin business will give u more money, but doesn't it take more time?

EDIT: Ok, after going through this thread. mojo-farm.tk seems like a good source for We Rule related stuff. Nicely designed/clean website too. I like how they compared the crops and businesses and stuff in a table. The only thing to make it better would be a XP/hour column which the table is lacking.

EDIT 2: Forget it. I found this awesome speadsheet with all the We Rule data. Looks like having a lot of Tailor Shops may not be such a bad idea after all. Click the spreadsheet link at the bottom of this site: werulefriendfinder.com
(i'm not allowed to post hyperlinks apparently since this is my first post)

Last edited:

Voe

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I need more customers and neighbors.

I play via my iPhone so I always have the game with me and I'm always connected via 3G, so I accept and deliver order promptly.

And I have been spending my free mojo on rushing shop orders.

So I rush orders until it runs out and when I get more free mojo on the next level up I do it again until the free mojo runs out.

Please add Plus+ ID: Calvito

rloz

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Check out my kingdom. I just re-designed it again. It is VERY well laid out. Let me know what you think of my kingdom.

Username: rloz

Thanks! =)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68