Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magabury

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have to give it to Mophie. I use my phone a lot while I'm out and it always tends to be stuff like YouTube, constant Twitter use, AppStore (Searching and download), etc. My batter life goes down quite a bit, but when I've needed it most, it's come through for me.

Me and my brother drove me sister up to a shooting competition up in Oak Harbor, WA. From where we are (Oregon City, OR) it's about a 6 hour drive (Including stops). While we were up there we stayed the night, but the day of the competition was also the day we had to drive back home (I didn't know this at the time). So they finish shooting, get scores, do awards and we get in the car and my brother asks me to use my phone as a GPS to go home. I was at 20% battery at that time so I turned on the Mophie pack and voila within about 45 minutes my phone had a good charge in it.

The Mophie pack is a great thing to have around regardless. Even if you prefer to have a different case on, the Mophie is a life saver.

dbng

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox for me and mine

Otterbox. I "support" a number of family iPhones and I've used it Otterbox on all of them since we picked up the first two iPhone 3G. Too many drops to count and never an issue.

kKidBlue

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Bodyguardz

Bodyguardz dry-apply can be a bit of a challenge to apply, but once on it offer great protection for your phone. I like it because it seems like there is nothing on your phone and the iPhone 4 looks great as is. Also, the material makes the phone slip resistant. Finally, BodyGaurdz offers replacements (as many as you need) for only $5.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I think the Speck Candy Shell is one of the best looking and fitting cases for the iPhone. (But I also love the Apple Bumper case)

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
Incase Slider Cases. Had one on my 3GS until it was too damaged (dropped on concrete a few times) and replaced with a few Default Case cases. DC ones were okay, but not great. Got my white 4S and put it in a white Slider Case. Have a bag from them, a laptop case and another iPod touch case too. They're a great company with great quality.

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Case-Mate as it has always been a reliable case to protect all my gadgets. They are super responsive towards issues post sales. Being a responsible case seller, case-mate has definitely been my top choice.

yaletownyuppie

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've owned Speck cases for my 3GS and 4 which always were reasonably priced and looked very cool. But recently I decided to step up to a Formula 4 case from Element case and I couldn't be happier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup