• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

VOTE: Ban Politics in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I had to laugh out loud at "... that some whites have decided is Jesse Jackson". That is HIS whole schtick. Jesse Jackson is a black activist and media whore. He manages to get himself in trouble until the trouble simply vanishes into thin air. A "reverend" without a church and with less morals. The Rainbow Coalition is a joke, and not much more than a front for Jackson's antics. Whites aren?t shoving Jackson in anyone's face. Jackson does it himself - he, Sharpton and Farrakhan manage to interject themselves into the limelight at every opportunity. To what end?

Just don?t try to blame this stuff on "some whites".

Jesse Jackson has a place. And he is needed, how many tv stations do blacks own. Jesse Jackson gets the media attention because this is who whites have decided speaks for blacks, Jesse Jackson doesn't put himself in TV. What channel does he own. Therefore , it's whites who have decided Jesse Jackson speaks for blacks. Moreover, if blacks were going to have a spokesperson, an idea that's silly in itself because blacks have their own individual opinions and minds and aren't a monolithic group, but I assure you it wouldn't be Jesse Jackson. At least pick someone credible to represent us. But the media wouldn't pick someone you would have to take seriously now would they because, it's better to portray blacks as clowns.

In fact. I'm convinced the average white person worries way more about what Jessie Jackson is doing than the average black person. Again, I ask you why do you think blacks need someone to speak for them or for that matter blacks follow Jesse Jackson or anyone in particular, moreover what makes you think blacks speak with one united monolithic voice.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
What the f k is a racially diverse emoji, it's a smiley face... Honestly, as a black person if you want to tackle racial issues tackle something that actually has meaning in my life.

No one cares what has "meaning in acadia11 life."

Trust me

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member