Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorcolt

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I need an iphone!!!!

It would be great to win this phone, I don't know if I can wait till I'm do for a new one in November. This phone would work so well with my two Mac's!!!:D:D

cubanichi88

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPb the best website for iphone and ipad.

The main reason, that i love TiPb so much is because anything that i want to know about how to use the Iphone, or my gorgeous Ipad i find it right here, and no place else. Also TiPb always giving the best, and current info about apple world, and what's happening out there. I can't wait to be part of the iphone family once again, with the best carrier out there VERIZON WIRELESS.

I LOVE TIPB :)

jaimex99

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

TiPb actually has the latest information and use the correct terminology to describe Apple products, as opposed to other sites where all they talk about are rumors and sometimes even call the products the wrong name like saying the "iTouch" or "iPhone 4G". I also like that you actually make us feel like we are an important part of the blog, and it does look like you mean it.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I would love to have the Verizon iPhone to give to my Wife. So we can both have iPhones. She is such a wonderful wife and she deserves it.

JMullen

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I am new and have just discovered TIPB. As a Blackberry Storm user, I have been wanting to switch to the Iphone but have not wanted to give up Verizon. TIPB is a wonderful resource that has everything that anyone could ever want for iphone information. It has helped me solidify my decision in getting an iphone by providing guides, reviews and weekly how-tos that will make the transition from BB to iphone painless.

oneself

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
choose me please

I learned about this site through crackberry and have been in love with it since then. No where else gives me the information I need for my ipod touch and been jailbreaking all my friends pods and iphones since then. I always wanted a iPhone but at and t sucks where I am. Verizon is the best where we are. I really want to win cause my contract isn't done yet and I don't want to spend full retail but will have to if I don't get this one. Either way thank you for all the info tips and help you guys have given me.

gbourland

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
Ip4 vow giveaway

Tipb has become a staple of my rss and home computer screen. Great info/tips/and tricks everyday. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into it and the passion of the writers. Here's to hoping to get the newest apple product from vzw!

Hammer

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
TIPB is the bomb!

My 1st stop for all news for IOS devices and up-to-date carrier info!

You guys and gals have THE most comprehensive coverage with blog, videos, podcasts, and forums for users of all levels!

And no other site has Georgia!

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is an awesome blog for people who want to look for information on everything Apple. They give you reliable information that is really handy on things such as leaked products, upcoming products, and tips and tricks to get things done. Ontop of that, TiPb is the only place that does Giveaway, you should be grateful to that. I have TiPb bookmarked because I read it every single day and it really does help me when I need to know stuff. For example, TiPB helped me hold off on getting the iPhone 4 for AT&T with their leaks for the Verizon iPhone 4, which I was glad about since I am a Verizon user. If you dont like TiPb and dont have it bookmarked, then youre just a loser who's missing out on really good stuff.

VThokie78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I love this place because I have learned a lot about what to do when I receive an Iphone....hopefully when I win this giveaway! I am too far from my upgrade, so this would get me one!!!

iTazz

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Free iPhone, yes please!

A free iPhone is always cool. Tipb casts a wide net in its coverage of mobile tech. I always come to Tipb first for my iOS device news,updates,and tips. You guys do a great job informing and entertaining. Keep up the great work! Thanks.

spareshoota

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
verizon > at&t cont.

And I love TiPb because it gives me all the information I ever need for my iphone!!! It was particularly helpful when the new year's alarm clock fiasco occurred! Thanks TiPb!!!

Carlos223

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What's there not to love?
Best phone ever! I personally do not have a carrier preference, but iPhone 4 is the best. Phone. Ever!
TIPB, you guys are the best!

wcarlson40#IM

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Georgia and Rene, you guys are great! Even if I don't win, I wanted to say how much I appreciate the time you guys (all of you at TIPB) put into the news stories and videos. I cringe when people make judgmental comments about your opinions or grammer, or sexist comments that aren't relevant to what this board is about. Keep up the good work! What would we do without you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99