Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackTanner

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Why I love TiPb (or, why the other iPhone blogs suck)

I love lots of things in life, long walks on the beach, Angry Birds, kitties and, of course, my good friend Baxter here. I also love TiPb. Why do I love TiPb, you ask? Well, while other blogs pull random garbage information from anywhere they can find it to try and get hits, the fine folks at TiPb actually use common sense when making their posts. Let's all sit back, open Angry Birds on our iDevices and pretend we're really shooting other blogs, instead of those asshole pigs.

2pugs+gmom22

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I have waited since 2007 for a VZ iPhone. During this time I came to TiPb most days for news of a VZ release. I finally gave up and bought an iPhone in February of 2010. I should have known that as soon as I moved to the dark side Verizon would get the iPhone. TiPb has been my go-to resource during this time. I enjoy their chats, articles, educated guesses! Even though I now have about a year left on my AT&T contract I would move to Verizon in a heartbeat if I won an iPhone! Thanks for the memories!!

Kathy in NC

tlds

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I love tipb because it is the one stop spot to get information everything iphone. I love the tips, tricks and information that I find at tipb. I want tipb, I need tipb, and I love tipb. No need to be sad cause 3 out of 3 is great!!

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPhone on verizon, I never have liked AT&T. And I like following tipb on twitter cause you guys are always one of the first to report stories and such, where other people and websites are like a day late on important announcements

Drtong

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
You guys rock

TIPB is the best, thanks to you guys I have been able to jailbreak my ipod touch, and my ipad. As well as all the other tips and how to's. Thank you.

Chutch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone Giveaway

Because of TiPb I am able to stay abreast of the gadget loves of my life like iPhone, iPad. The podcasts are not only very informational but very fun to watch. Whenever I watch I think how fun it would be to be a part of the TiPb team. The twitter feeds I read daily and the website content just adds to the total picture of professionalism and advice I can trust. Keep up the great work all! :D

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm brand new to the forum and am looking to get a Verizon Iphone for my work account. From what I have seen so far this is the "go to" site for Iphone information. If I win I promise to check this forum everyday!!!!!!!!!!

Dbeddie11

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
As a newcomer to the apple community, I love tipb because you guys give me great tips and insider info about apple products. I'd love to try out the verizon iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire