Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
An iWin for an iLover

How cool would it be to have a a nice new iPhone on iVerizon's network? I'd be able to keep up with all my iFriends, doing all the iThings that iCan't do on a BlackBerry.:( Yup, I could give up my BlackBerry for a nice new iPhone 4.

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love Love Love

I love TiPb so much. The information here is great. I love reading reviews and the help in articles.I have just recently found this site and have told all my friends and family about this site too. And, wow a contest for a Verizon iPhone. whoo hoo!

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I love TiPb because they understand my need for news, and they provide a streamlined way of accessing it, from anywhere I go. Everything from tips, to editorials, they quench my thirst for knowledge.

Mangster6302

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My one true love?

After buying the iPhone 3G on AT&T's network back in '08, I had to unfortunately part ways with my iPhone heading into college due to my inability to pay for the $100 per month I was being charged by AT&T. I will tell you one thing though, I freakin love the iPhone more than anything! I have been scoping all sorts of apple news websites to try and keep tabs on when Verizon would roll out it's version of the iPhone and Tipb is just great. I can afford it on Verizon because I am on a family plan. The sight of an iPhone makes me so happy and with the help from Tipb maybe I can be reunited once again with my one true love in this world. You guys have been a great source for all the exciting Verizon iPhone rumors and announcements, so here is a sincere and discerning Thank you for all the news you have supplied to me and my endeavor to be reunited once again with an iPhone.
You guys are awesome =] Please please reunite me back with my love....lol

Sincerely,
Jon

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

A Free Verizon iPhone would be great! I previously had a iPhone 3g S on at&t. I loved the phone but at&t called a few months Into service and told me I was over the limit for off network data! They then told me I could cancel my contract free of charge and use my iPhone on another carrier (which wasn't possible)! Needless to say I had to give up the phone for Android on Verizon and patiently wait for this announcement to reclaim all the iPhone happiness I had before lol..... Sooooo yeah I guess a Free Verizon iPhone would pretty much be AMAZING! Thank you for all that you do TiPb!

Nycegye

Dec 23, 2010
www.facebook.com
Tip B has done everything for me and I am grateful to be kept up to speed on everything that they have provided for me. It's like having a personal assistant who knows all the right answers :)

Hello0187

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello TipB! I would be nice to win! :)

Ok, I am going to send a modest post claiming that I don't really want to win (but I really do). Actually, I am holding out to hit the lottery so I can buy a bling'd out version of the Verizon iPhone... actually, that's just a tiny lie.

I'm just a normal guy, rockin and OG Droid that is really in need of an upgrade. I let my wife use my upgrade this time around which means no new Verizon iPhone for me until January of next year when I can upgrade my phone without having to pull my child out of daycare to pay for it.

2010 sucked, make 2011 awesome by picking me! :)

From your newest faithful reader (at the moment anyway)

T

prdc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Best Ever

I've been a loyal customer of Verizon for 13 years, dealing with their crappy phones the entire time. I finally went to a droid instead of going to AT&T after being disappointed by the horrible Blackberry Storm. Too bad my battery doesn't last a full day now.

My hopes for a Verizon iPhone got me into reading TiPb. iPhone or not, I'll never stop reading it now....

Theb787pilot

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

I love TiPb because it meets all my needs for the latest news on apple products like iPhones, iPods and iPads, plus this website has a great design. I hope I get lucky and win.

baraider

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
My first apple product was the ipad. largely due to this web site and a few others. I have been thinking about getting an iphone to complement it so it would be cool to get one.

Tipb has turned into the only site that I go to for apple news and where i send people with apple questions actually. keep up the fantastic work.

rob1#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nice site

I have used this site to get the true doo doo on everything (i) (i even bought an ipod touch because of you guys) and I must say that your team is good as gold as far as finding the facts...thats why when i was saying Verizon was getting iphone, i got the info from you guys! thanks for not making me a liar and keep up the good reporting!:)

brandnewaquarium

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love Leanna Loft's reviews, I love that Rene Richie actually responds to my emails, and I really feel like I'm part of the community because my reviews and emails are taking into account, and it makes me feel like this isn't just some kind of a technology community, but a technology family that makes all of its users feel important. I like that the editors respond and are responsive, and that they really know what they are talking about - no matter what I am looking for, whether it's accessories or news, I feel like I don't need to go anywhere else!

jblee65

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldnt I love TiPB?

I love the iPhone, so a blog that talks about nothing but is a lock. Giving me a free iPhone would just be gravy.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the tipb site so much because of Geo, she makes the show, plus rene he is funny, and chad cause he loves apple so much, and all the guest they are great on the show. Man I would like to give that ViPhone a try let everyone know which is best.

Last edited:

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I love TIPB because it's a very Resoureful community. Whenever I need to know something, I come here and ask or look. Then help is right there. It has most, if not everything about the iPhone. Everything you need is here at tipb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28