Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Is there any other site other then TIPB? :) Love the forums and love the podcast keep up the great work. I learn something new with each podcast. Love the front news page its the first thing I check everyday.
I have a big daddy Imac, mommy Ipad, and the black sheep of the family droid x. i need to complete the family of mac with verizon IPHONE!!

thanks for the contest.

schaidshaw

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon ever since it came out! Now that it finally is, I'm over a year away from my upgrade and no way could I pay full price :( I have been a lurker on here keeping up with Apple news but it has just not been in my price range. A free iPhone though might just fit into the budget! :D

fridayy#IM

Dec 26, 2008
Visit site
Keep up the great work

Tipb is one of the few sites I check everyday!! U guys do a great job on informing us users on what's going on, in the iPone/iPad community!!
I would love to try the iPone on Verizon!!

breighricketts

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I would really love to win this iphone! I have verizon service but need a new phone. I have 3 children 4 & under with the youngest being 1 month. I have no landline and my cell is my lifeline to family who are all 3+ hours away. I have a very crappy phone that is problematic & does not work half the time, & having young children I don't have $ to replace my phone. You are awesome for being so generous and giving an iphone away. Thank you for the opportunity to enter and hopefully win.

bizzob223#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Pick Me, Pick Me,

SO looking forward to getting a new IPohne 4 on Verizon. I am ready to get away from my blackberry and since I startedlooking the the IPhone and the IPod Touch the TiPb website has been a priceless source of information on both products. I Love the TiPb broadcasts and podcasts and can't wait to get my new IPhone.

Thanks

Mci842

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
TiPb rocks

I LOVE TiPb! They are my go-to source for all my questions about my ipod touch and they are actually where I learned about the upcoming Verizon iphone! Which is why it would be appropriate to win it on this site! ;)

gamerock10

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!! I love learning about new things about my iPod touch when I read the tips section! And I'm stuck with my Palm Pre Plus for a long time until I get a new upgrade from Verizon... I'm already a huge Apple fan! If i got the iPhone, It'd give me a whole new reason to fall in love with Apple again! Not to mention, how much more I would use TiPb than I already do :D

Bitterjay

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Wish me luck, it's my birthday on the 24th, hey tipb make it a great one!!
I check out TIPB daily, even though I don't have an iphone -- keep up the great work with news on ipad!

Crossing my fingers

kea2fla

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Awesome Site

New to the site.......and future new iphone owner (verizon). Your site is awesome with the amount available info. Whether it is just rumors to actual helpful tips i think its great. it would be even better if I won the iphone giveaway :rolleyes:....but either way I'll still keep coming to check your site out and get the latest info. Keep it up.....:D

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I really love TipB because its a great place to it News on everything Apple. They also offer wonderful reviews in multiple formats. Keep up the Great work everyone!

msh441#IM

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I wish!

Need to move from a Windows Phone 6.5 legacy device with HTC Sense. The new Windows Phone 7 blows, so it's an iPhone, or droid device next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien