• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Loved following the press conference with you guys this morning, and would love to win an iPhone since I still have 6 months until my next upgrade.

Mexigreek#IM

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb after receiving a IPad for Christmas from my wife this year. Being a android user and my IPad being my first iOS device I knew I would get a lot of guidance from TiPb since Ive been a android central site visitor for months now. Please don't tell Phil and Jerry at android central that I'm jumping ship if I win the iPhone.

samha75

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I visit TiPb.com about 5 to 10 times a day. It is THE authoritative blog about iPhone. No other blog site comes close in reports, analysis, and tutorials regarding the iPhone. This site is so addictive I would probably get withdrawal symptoms if you guys stopped running TiPb.com. Thank you for running this awesome site!

jgagolf

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Go Time!

Been holding on to my storm 1 from the launch day of that phone. Ready to make the jump to IPhone as blackberry is draging on a new touchscreen for Verizon. Pass that freebe this way!

buickgsking#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Love this Site!!

I absolutely love this site! I bought my iPad a few months ago and found tons of information about the ends and outs of it from posts on this site. I find myself checking the home page 5-6 times a day for updates. I am currently tied to a contract with Verizon and have an HTC Incredible. I love the phone, but I am a HEAVY smartphone user and have grown tired of carrying an extra battery with me at all times just to make it through the day. I had bad luck with ATT in the past (crappy coverage in my area) so I have just stuck with Verizon for good service. I have enjoyed my iPad soo much I was even contemplating going back to them, but thanks to this wonderful site I was well informed and knew the Verizon iPhone was just around the corner! Thank you TiPb!

MNotar91

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
A free Verizon iPhone from TipB would be an awesome surprise! I always stop buy the site to stay up to date on all iOS devices. A free iPhone would just be icing on the cake.

aegraham

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I may not be a statistician, but I'm going to guess my odds are astronomically low on this one, but hey, I'd be remiss if I didn't throw my hat in the ring.

Oh yeah, I'd also be jailbreaking/unlocking this baby to replace my rather long-in-the-tooth Pre...that is assuming the dev teams can get it done.

Cheers!

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is amazing and up to date and this blog have been my source for information all about iphone and ipad. I always checking this blog everyday, I love this blog, I hope win this verizon ipbone. thanks TiPB

Kyle Thomas

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Tipb i love you!

Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, Allyson, and Dieter I love you all for bringing #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Blog on the web today.

I have been waiting for this day since the iPhone was introduced. I have watched everyone for the last 4 years enjoy their iPhone and now I hope it will soon be my turn. :)

Thanks so much for the giveaway! Good Luck To All!

djozil

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Happy New year Guys !!!!!!

Love this page Guys.very usefull info on everything Apple, Thanks for the giveaway!!!!Pretty please would love to win this Iphone, my BDay is on the 10th of Feb. Thanks and keep up the good work {:8^.)

dac035

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb rocks. I visit this website for IPod touch information and hope to move to the iPhone on Verizon. I'm converting from BB to iPhone. I hope to be picked. You guys rock.

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Why do I like TiPB so much?

1. Excellent podcasts. Perhaps I am a bit biased as the tipb podcast was the very first iphone related podcast I listened to, but I enjoy each and every single show. The chemistry between Chad, Rene, Georgia and the rest of the cast makes it an enjoyable listen while I am at work. Couple that with informative Apple related (and not-so Apple related) news, and you got yourselves a winner.

2. TiPB store. I can read up on the latest Apple news, opinion pieces by Rene and the rest of the gang, and get discounts gears for my iPhone. It's very convenient for me to go to one site for my news, shopping, and podcast needs.

3. Contests, although I haven't won anything yet, but the number of contests you guys do is pretty cool. Especially this one! I would love to have a Verizon iPhone.

4. Attractive cast members doesn't hurt a single bit. :p

kaptk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Viva La iPhone

I am so excited about the Verizon iPhone! Its been a long time coming. I am so glad you can get such an awesome phone on the best network ever! Il est tellement g?nial !!!!!! :D

russ131

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone for VZW? Yes Please!

an iPhone for my VZW account from TiPb would be amazing! I use the site multiple times a day for all my info to keep my iPad running with the best apps and the best news and even rumors! I have thoroughly enjoyed the live blogs at events such as the VZW announcement today, and took several of my friends to the site to share the good news!
I am not eligible for my upgrade until September so it would be an awful tragedy to have to wait almost nine months to enjoy this technology Ive been waiting almost four years for! Please TiPb! I wont let you down!!!

horatio0

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I get one bar and sometimes none where i live. On somedays it can become so frustrating and a Verizon iPhone 4 would help me out in so many ways. TiPb is great, the authors write interesting and relevant articles. I check this site a couple times a day. You guys are the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz