Tom Tom's car kit for the iPhone

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Yeah just to confirm what others have said, iPhone 4G fits the TomTom cradle perfectly.

Seriously? when I put my IPhone 4 into my Tomtom carkit it was hard to get in. so hard, in fact, that I was worried that I may have marred the phone. luckily one time did no damage but I am not so sure about repeated use. I'm actually thinking about selling my carkit and waiting for tomtom to come out with one specifically for the IPhone 4.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I confess, all I did was put it into my friends TomTom cradle, bottom end first and the top end just pushed gently in. I removed it with no problems. I cannot vouch for anything else about it, other then it fit in fine.

Are there several versions o the cradle!?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Seriously? when I put my IPhone 4 into my Tomtom carkit it was hard to get in. so hard, in fact, that I was worried that I may have marred the phone. luckily one time did no damage but I am not so sure about repeated use. I'm actually thinking about selling my carkit and waiting for tomtom to come out with one specifically for the IPhone 4.
Spray a little silicon on the top of the car kit. Wait until TomTom announces a new car kit and THEN sell the one you have.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2