TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer@Large

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My son keep s using my iPad, and I'd sorely love to give him his own. He needs once for school ... and, of course, playing all the games he currently has on mine!

--W@L

Trusttee

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Santa, Can I have a shiny iPad for Christmas?

Dear Santa,

I know you're busy, and I know it is very close to Christmas and you will be delivering gifts to all the nice boys and girls soon. The elves must be working extra hard to make sure you have all the toys you need for your long journey across the world. Tell them I said thank you - I know they don't get to hear that from us a lot.

Santa, when you stop by my house on the night of Christmas Eve can you please bring me an iPad? I made my Christmas list already but I always thought this was too much to ask my Mommy and Daddy for; so I didn't. With the iPad, I can have so much fun with all the cool apps available on the App Store, use it too read all my favorite books, and also practice typing on it so I'm the best I can be at that.

If you already left to deliver gifts for Christmas but don't have an extra iPad for me on your sleigh Santa - please know the good folks at TiPb.com are giving away a free one. Maybe you can stop by there to ask them for that iPad - I'm sure they would never say no to Santa Clause. Plus, I'm sure you need to make a stop by there anyway since they have been nice boys and girls too right?

Well Santa, I have to get off the computer now. Thank you for everything you do around the world - all of us really appreciate it. I'll leave you my favorite Chocolate Chip cookie out with a tall glass of milk to make sure you don't leave my house hungry when you drop off the gifts. Thanks Santa!

Still Believing in Santa at the age of 31,
J.W. ;)

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I want this for my son who thinks he wants a netbook for schoolwork. I think an iPad would be best. Or, if he is adamant about needing a real computer, I'd give him my MacBook and keep the iPad because I think that is all I need in a computer.
And - he really needs something to get his homework done between houses - and I can't afford what he needs.

Happy Holidays to all TiPB folk out there. I read the articles daily!

ndrone1

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
iPaid for an iPhone 3G on AT&T.
iPut it on eBay and then iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 came out.
iRegretted having sold miThings because here iAm years later hoping iCan get an iPad from TiPB!

Thanks TiPB for the chance! Happy Holidays to all.

BillF

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Reason for winning Ipad

I want to win this Ipad so I can keep up with my friend who has the same Ipad that you are offering as a prize.

It would be so cool to own this Ipad, I can show it off to all my friends and associates.

Unchewable

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
would love to get one as i have not been able to afford one, I could use it for my weekly talks at church and to use the apps with my autistic son as well as the IT apps at work. Scouting out properties for youth events would be easier too.

MyPre908

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Tired of waiting

My patience has run out. I am tired of waiting :mad: for WebOS devices that can compete with iOS. It has finally hit me:eek: that that will never happen! The iPad would be a great starting point for my transition. Hopefully i win the iPad and Santa gets me an iPhone. That would be...perfect:D.

tlds

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an Ipad for Christmas! Though I fear that my nine month old baby girl would make it as difficult as she is making the typing of this post. Maybe an Ipad would help me keep her busy. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!

jnamcharg

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hard to have a preview...

I thought it was great of my dad to let me try out the ipad that I was bringing to him in China. It made the trip over great, two seven year olds for 20 hours-- the ipad was perfect. My only problem was the trip back... and the fact that I don't have one now. You can help make my christmas!!!

fastis#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello Tipb guys and gals I would love to get an iPad for Christmas since im a huge gaming junky and need a new fix of this fine piece of apple hardware that is the iPad. I had to get too many people Christmas gifts to treat myself to one.. Thanks and keep doing the great job tipb

Will-

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Why Me! Why Not!

To win an IPad 3G Wifi. You mean I could actually use it? My wife loves my IPad. So when I say "why me?" you understand why now I say "why not" me for an iPad Wifi 3G!

Altimate

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Through extensive research I have come to learn that the iPad can substitute for a flux capacitor in my time machine! I must have it so I can go back to the 90s and save John Connor! Please help Waze! You're my only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.