TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
Christmas=iPad

I would love to get this ipad for my wife. We have a 3yr old and a 1 month old and it would be so much more easy for her to navigate that instead of the MBP. We have both wanted one so bad since they came out. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

dcaicedo91

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Why i should receive the ipad

I think i should win the ipad mainly because I have always wanted to own an apple product, but i have never had the money to buy one. This is mainly due to having to work two jobs, go to school, and support my family. I would forever be grateful If i was plssed with receiving the gift of an ipad. That way i could use it for school and entertain my kids.
-Daniel

Ahambone

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
Wow...this would be the PERFECT Christmas/birthday (yup- she's one of the "lucky" ones who has a late December birthday) gift for my girlfriend!

citron1

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Dear Santa (TiPb and Waze),
Please consider me for the new iPad. I've had my nose pressed up against the Apple window so long hoping for an shiny new iPad I cannot afford it's killing me.

Happy Holidays

sgs

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This shiny brand new Ipad would be wonderful to have with me on campus! My 5-year old laptop is in dire need of replacement.

rdunc001

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad. I would have gotten one sooner, but I'm broke. It costs a lot of money to live in Los Angeles. I'm a huge apple enthusiast, and an iPad would complete my collection of Apple devices. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binja

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Rene is my dad.

I'd really like to get a gift from Rene. See, he looks just like my dad, and my Dad has this bad habit of not getting me anything for Christmas.

I'd lovelovelove to have an iPad. Dad and I run a small business doing engine repairs. It's only the two of us working in there so we really bust our humps. One of our biggest problems is the ancient PC we do all of our accounting on. I could see Numbers and maybe a Square account really speeding things up and making our customer service a lot better.

Please?

kKidBlue

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
free is good

I want this iPad so much that I promise to read TiPB everyday for the next full year if I get it.

The reason I want it so much is because of all the thing I learned about it from TiPB. I don't own one, but I know everything there is to know about the iPad because of TiPB. You folks are a font of endless (but highly relavant) iOS information.

I plan to give the iPad to my wife. She reads a lot and has indicated an interest in the iPad as a book reader. She says she could not justify the cost for just that, but I'm convinced she would also use it to listen to music, to watch Netflix, to read the news, and to play the occasional game.

And, of course, if she had an iPad, I am just certain she would read TiPB.

martyskristal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My very shiny new iPad from the kind people at Tipb

I want to thank you all in advance for the free iPad you'll be giving me! It's such an amazing gift to get from such a kind group of people! Just in time for the cold New York winter! I can cuddle up by the fire with my beautiful girlfriend, some hot chocolate and my fresh new iPad.

THINGS I WILL DO ON MY NEW IPAD: Visit tipb site. Read reviews about tipb. Watch tipb videos. Send thank you emails and posts to all the tipb employees. Write positive reviews about tipb and their fine establishment. Download apps that tipb recommends.

After I play with the Ipad for a few days, I will put it back in its box, wrap it up and give it to my lovely girlfriend of two years. I promised her a new piece of technology to compliment her iPhone 4 and the iPad, whether it's first generation or not, would go nicely. Especially with the iPad-iPhone sync ability, there's bound to be a flood of new apps utilizing this awesome technology and my girlfriend will get a huge kick out of that.

So thank you again Tipb. You really made my Christmas, and my girlfriends Christmas wish come true.

Your biggest fan,
Mark!

mikelamrein

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Need an iPad

Wow I would love to win this. I finally got an iPhone 4 this summer (my first iPhone) and am an official Apple fan. iPad looks great and would love to have my own.

Happy holidays Rene, Georgia and the BGR crew!

rchapma

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I love more than the Tipb give aways is the opportunity to give AT&T another $25 dollars a month. Being the recipient of this iPad 3g from Tipb would allow me to accomplish this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68