• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax112

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
iPad give a way

Hey guys not going to make up any sad story to win, but....... I just got an iPad last month and can't seem to get it away from kids. I can't afford another but if you see fit to pick me I will put your logo on the iPad and my vehicle. Thanks. Love the podcast. Out from NELA........

Kyleok85

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
12 days of Apple

On the twelfth day of Christmas TiPb sent to me,
12 Apple blogs
11 App reviews
10 Website Sections
9 iPhone news
8 ways to save
7 how to guides
6 comments read
5 coming soon's
4 forum threads
3 gifts from store
2 TiPb TV episodes
And a brannnd new iPad 3G!!!

Thanks this site is the greatest I would love to have an iPad this holiday season!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

AMCOPPEN

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
why I want an Ipad

I want the Ipad to give to my husband. It has been a tough year and last year I had the money to buy one but could not get one. This year I have no present for my wonderful husband and would love, love, love to give him the IPAD. Thanks for considering me. :eek:

Player1

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Would be a dream to win

Would love the opportunity to win an IPad as I cannot afford one at the moment.

Happy Xmas to all @ TiPb

Last edited:

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got started in the Apple family with a 3gs but upgraded to a 4 in June. I am fascinated with the ipad and would love one for Christmas. I do Day Care and business is bad with the recession so getting one was not in my budget. But that is all I wanted for Christmas.

ssailer

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My wife is going to buy one for work. This would be a great chance to save that money for a mini-vacation for the 2 of us.

Scott

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz