TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbeauzil

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad2 give away

It's amazing how i listen to tipb both podcast and online stream just to hear the sweet voice of Georgia!. Thanks guys for having such a wonderful show and website. Very informative.

evangard

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is my source of all things Apple

Because I can find all kinds of tips about Apple and more here. And because I'm a lady who loves Apple products and TiPb's tips!!!

-Elizabeth

dang21

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Contest

The reason why I love TiPb so much is because this site is always the first to post new news about apple products. If you want information on ipad's, iphones, ipods, you got it all in this site no need for any other site. Its a all in one package but in a site :)

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is to me like Charlie Sheen's entourage is to him: enablers. They tell him everything he wants to hear and TiPb tells ME everything I want and need to hear. I can't get enough iOS and Apple news and TiPb is my go-to source when I need my fix. My web browser is open all day at work with TiPb up and I pop over and hit F5 every 30 minutes to see what?s new. TiPb convinced me to blow my bonus check on a new MacBook Pro, an iPad (which my wife has commandeered), an iPod Touch for the wife as well (not fair, she gets two toys and now wants a white MacBook too), an AirPort Extreme, etc. We went from a PC family to all Apple overnight. I've been following TiPb since before I got my first iPhone in 2008 and they've given me so much great information. TiPb is the reason I pay $9.99 for an idle 3rd line on my AT&T plan just so I can upgrade to the new iPhone every year and just swap the SIMs. Also, Rene is my hero. I use Ron Popeil's spray-on hair and spray my hair gray every morning before work to honor him. Here?s hoping TiPb can give me one more reason to love them.

andrew17#IM

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
why keep coming back to tipb

i love that you guys take your time to explain every single detail of the apple family devices! and how you manage to let all of us be updated of what's coming and what's there already that we haven't discovered! i must say that i love the fact that you share your opinions and post questions for us to interact with you! that's awesome :)

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I keep coming back to TiPB because of its laser-like focus on everything iOS. No other site gives me this level of constant, up-to-date information on this slice of technology. Plus, it's close relationship with the rest of the SmartphoneExperts family means I can find honest and balanced comparisons to the other mobile competitors on the market.

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
What keeps me coming back constantly to TiPb is mostly the forums! The forum community here, especially for the JB'ers, is second to none! I can't get enough!! Add that to the best news reporting for us iPhone'ers and TiPb can't be beat!

tognam

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It's all about the minor details you guys pick up that the larger blogs gloss over. While still oriented toward iOS, the articles are less about idolization of everything apple, and more about conveying the news. It's refreshing! Even though I do love me some Apple...

jennheffer

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
LOVE the iworld of products!

We are a family full of iproduct users! From 1st gen iPod touches to iPhone 4's, we have them all. We jumped and grabbed the first iPad when it was released and now are dying to have the iPad 2.

How exciting would it be to win one in a contest!

Good luck to all those who have entered. (but secretly I really, really, really want to win!)

Slaysme

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What keeps me coming back will be when you let me win. Then you'll be my homepage, and I'll be sure to allow all ads. Really, though, I'm new. Impress me. Love me. I'll always try to be totally honest with you. Unless you ask if that banner makes you look fat.

keelerj2

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing is..!

My favorite thing? I would have to go with the "How-to" section of this website. So much of my technical prowess is owed to the informative articles and videos offered by TiPb. I always have questions and the how-to section keeps me coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo