TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonquatic

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Because of you TIPB, I am an RSS fiend. You have made my purchase numerous RSS apps just to read your beautiful posts; I spend countless hours sifting through your articles. I can't help it - your articles contain the most enlightening, robust and sensational information available. I hope that our relationship remains healthy and that we can grow old together.

dbytes#CB

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
What's there not to love about TiPb?!? The continual updates on iPhone, iPad, and iPod news are the best things go for it, with the exception of me being picked to win an iPad 2. :D

JeanPun

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I like your tips and video segments. I usually learn something new even if the tip is aimed at new users. Thanks for this contest with such a wonderful prize.

double3

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Best iOS site!

I love TiPb because I think you guys are the #1 place for all things iOS. You consistently cover all angles very well ... news, contests, reviews, rumors, etc. And yes, I'd love to win the iPad 2 so my kids will stop bugging me about using my iPad. :) Actually ... my wife homeschools all 3 kids and I know they could use it during lessons each day at home ... since I take my current iPad to work. Thanks for the chance to win!

marksn1

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
iPad giveaway

TiPb is the place I go to find out everything I need to know about the iPhone and iPad. It also has a great store for buying things and the forums are always fun to view. Keep up the great work!:)

Goofy_and_Crazy_Guy

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is the best of the best iphone/ipad/itouch information all in one place

I really enjoy all of your information you have. I use Google reader to read all your RSS feeds and you all put every thing in the RSS feed unlike other sites that post a few lines and a link to reed the rest. I enjoy the ability to view the videos within the RSS feed with out going to the site to read the rest of the article or watch the video in the article posted. The other good thing is that your not afraid to post info about cool and note worthy jailbreak apps out there. I usualy check my RSS feeds at least 2 times a day to find out all the news that came out in the day. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

kmichalec

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I use TiPb to keep up to date on all things ixxx. There is always insightful articles, helpful suggestions, and reading the posts from all the apple haters is always amusing (considering they are reading and posting on a site that is all about apple products.

How I plan to use the iPad? Well, I currently have an iphone, and my daughter has an iPod touch. Looking to add a new iPad to the mix as well, as it would "complete the ixxx family" in our home. Plus, my daughter was playing with the iPad 1 at a store the other day and loved it, so the iPad 2 would be a perfect addition.

Keep up the good work!

toph#IM

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Info info info!!!

The daily information and reviews are what keep me clicking back day after day. I seriously cannot go a day without clicking TiPb on my menu bar of my browser to check out the latest scoops on apple. Its almost a disorder! haha.

bluefish266

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Why do I love Tipb? Diversity!

I love the fact that Georgia, Chad, Rene, Lianna & others have such diverse opinions. For instance Chad is totally a fanboy of Apple and openly admits it. Georgia seems that she really hates that Chad is such a fanboy (which is very entertaining) and comes with a less bias view. Rene seems like he's slightly fanboyish but occasionally will slap down Apple (which Chad will never ever do). Lianna, well, she's pretty much right in the middle (when she's listening).

It all makes for a very entertaining podcasts. You guys rock.

tomiwah#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What's not to like?

Best iOS resource on the internet. Great for everything from rumors, to simple tips, to full how-to articles. And you always follow through on your giveaways, unlike some BGRlogs. Keep it up!

Last edited:

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Me, I have always wanted an iPad now is my chance. This is why I love TIPB, the give aways!!!! The information!!!! and the helpful People on the forum.

Gdilovehc

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb

The reason I keep coming back to the site on a daily basis is because I always get the latest news on everything apple, not just the iPhone. If Steve jobs farts, tipb is on it. (I mean that in a good way) Haha. The site is very knowledgable and a reliable source of information. There are so many other sites that post ridiculous things just to get hits, but its very apparent that Rene and others who contribute to the site are very passionate about apple products. This really resonates with me because I too am passionate about them. The posts on which apps have been updated always remind me to update my apps and the simplicity of the site is somewhat apple-isitic. The site is straight and to the point. Other technology sites like engadget and gizmodo are so clustered with information I'm not interested in and it takes awhile to get to what I really want to read about. Well that's my spill on why I enjoy the site. Keep doing what your doing, and I hope I win!!!

john_7711

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
My favorite part of TIPB would be a tie between the forums and the willingness to include jailbreak content on the site. The forums are an invaluable asset to not only people who are new to iOS devices, but also they allow veteran iOS device owners get the most out of their devices. It's amazing how many hints can be done with my iPhone every day and as I venture into my own business, the combination of of my jailbroken iPhone 4 and a new iPad 2 would bring an insane amount of flexibility and portability to my aspiring business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang