• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesjr08

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
you help my grandma

I love tipb becuz i just recently went off to college and my grandma has an ipad witch convinced her to get to cut down on granny it. I bookmarked the wedsite to the homepage of the ipad and told when ever she needs help touch that icon and i tell ya you guys are granny approved. I love the site myself and enjoy the weekly podcast that i listen when i study. TIPB Rules!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks:)

c23rainman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
TBTATiPb

The best thing about tipb is a combination of the daily updating of news/rumors/speculation of upcoming apple products, and the previews/reviews of what the products actually consist of!

Keeps me coming back every day...and in constant desire of the next great apple product, in this case, the ipad 2!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I always come back to TiPb for the great news coverage and their insight on iphone live. I love to listen to hear what you guys think about apples latest and greatest and Chad's predictions. I wish Apple would listen more to Chad haha. Keep it up TiPb!

_patrickc_

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the place I look for iPad/iPhone/iTouch info.
I have had no reason to post up until now, and I would greatly appreciate the iPad2! Thanks for always being there when I need iOS news!!

bradleyj

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I started on Crackberry with a Storm, then moved to precentral when I got a pixi. Lately I have been following TiPb to learn about iOS as I contemplate switching to an iPhone (5?). I enjoyed your articles explaining iOS 4, switching to iOS, and I like to keep up on what's going on with Apple.

In short: my Favorite thing about TiPb is that it's place in the Smartphone Experts Network means that the site is a great resource for seeing Apple in light of the other ecosystems (blackberry, webos etc).

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
TiPb is the first place I go to find up to the minute news on all things Apple. I enjoy reading reviews and news because your writing is personal and insightful. Not just the dry specs that you get on other sites. I love the sense of community I have found on the forums and know that there is always someone willing to answer a question. I first found TiPb when I was looking for help with my wife's first iPhone and you guys got me to convert to the iPhone as well. You always keep me coming back for more. TiPb Rocks!

BryceisTech

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that i can keep up with all the tech gadgets and news on the forums, not only me but my friends as well use this forum. I <3 TiPb

CollinG28

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I love how organized everything is. When I come here I get all the latest and greatest information I need quickly. Whatever you all are doing to keep this site up and running don't stop, because your doing a great job! :)

Dbentley

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2give away

I like TiPb for all the tips news and all the other stuff the forum offers. And give aways are great also. Keep up the great work good luck to all.

Last edited:

rome1453

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 give-a-way

The thing I like most about TiPb is that I come here to find up to date news and info about Apple products. I know if it is not on this site, then it is not worth weading.

Rick

compQueen

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
what i get out of Tipb

i am grateful to have found you, as I am not at all familiar with the iPod, up until I got my son one for Christmas. you have been an absolute GODSEND with your tips,the how-to section is a lifesaver:D and i look forward to learning as much as I can through this wonderful site so i can teach him! Thanks again

SpartRo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Educator

I am an educator. There are so many ways mobile tech is used in the classroom, tipb.com is one of the many places I check out in my brainstorming sessions.

nel15

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
TIPb shows me that technology is way more than it may appear to be

My fav thing about TIPb is that it's a technology blog that takes you beyond what iphones, ipads and ipods can do. It makes me feel limitless when it comes to technology. TIPb includes tips on trouble shooting and jail breaking. There's always a way to make those technologies do more than their obvious features.

It also emphasizes the educational capabilities of these products..and being an undergraduate student who's greatly interested in staying connected at all times, something like the ipad or iphone is absolutely brilliant.

I also like how it's always up to date on apple's products...since I live and breathe apple, it's awesome!

And of course contests to win ipads, iphones and ipods are pretty awesome too!

tobearms

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I keep coming back...

Here's whats crazy. I don't even have an iphone anymore...or an ipod...or and ipad...or anything Apple. So why on earth do I find myself still clicking on the little "TiPb" favorite button on my bookmark tab? Because I am an apple fiend...and because you are my suppliers. You always have the latest and greatest information/rumors. I read this blog instead of the news. I check on it daily...sometimes a few times a day, just to see what is new...just to see what I might "need" next. Sure, right now I need an iPad 2.

So, yeah...the contests are cool...but I'll keep coming back no matter what...because you guys have what I need. Simple as that.

bikertom

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
iPhone research

I almost dropped off the iPhone bandwagon, but ultimately decided on upgrading to the 4 (primarily) because of this site. I love my iPhone 4, and have no regrets. TiPb is one the best places on the net for ip* data.

mdavis0396

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
In Love

I love TiPb! i love how fast it loads! since i have slow internet this is great! my friend says you guys need to make it "more pretty" but i love it just the way it is!
i love that i know i will get the truth and that right when you guys know you tell us! :] always updated! i love this!
i just need the ipad to view this more often! and with no money since i just spent it on a car, this is my best bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blin