TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkstringer

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow! A real induction pad.

Between My 3G, my wife's G1, my BBerry Pearl, my kids' DSes, and a mobile battery pack (which are w00t), I can't decide what to keep on it!

sfguy

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Charge it!

I'd try to charge my Xbox wireless controllers, my Motorola two-way radios, my MacBook Pro and bluetooth headsets - can this be done?!?!

TheMooch

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I'd love to get these for my wife. She just recently gave up her Crackberry for an iPhone (it was a long fought battle). Unfortunately she doesn't have the fancy charging cradle on her side of the bed. With this setup she could charge her iPhone AND her work phone at the same time (and have a nicer setup than me in the process).

zakmac

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
What would I charge? EVERYTHING!

I would charge my iPhone 3G, my Palm Treo 650 (tell me it'll work! cuz I love that dinosaur) and my multiple bluetooth headsets!

hiltigger

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Birthday present

I'd use it at work to charge my iPhone 3GS and my iPod, and at home to charge my iPhone at night along with my DS. This would be a great birthday present since my birthday is on February 25th! :D

richhummel

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
first post: yeah that's right, i registered for the giveaway

Hello, this is my first post. although I am a long time reader.

I would charge my Iphone, Nintendo DS, PSP, my Paleolithic Ipod Photo 60 gig, my Olympus E-500 DSLR (if it can be done i will find a way), my Motorola HX1 Endeavor Bluetooth Headset, and my (oh snap, that's right he said it!) Nexus One.

Bonus: if i win i promise to send pictures while i conduct an experiment to see if the powermat can indeed charge a grilled cheese sandwich.

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Our GPS' (plural) until Google turns turn by turn nav on for iPhone ;), my old Samsung BlackJack when I feel like hacking it some more -- maybe PS3 controllers? :)

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I would like to collect 50 of these, yours being the first and charge a hybrid car using all 50 jointed together... :)
If not then I would like to use this for my bluetooth headset

ZackTanner

May 7, 2009
Visit site
PowerMat Give-away

Well, I'd of course be charging my iPhones with it. Is there a charger adapter for the MacBook on the smaller portable version? If so, I'll use it to charge my MacBook too, and, eventually, my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB