TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshdev

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've got the 3G and its great, but I need me some more speed. Not too many developers have gone with games that load up quick for a few minutes of play. Its no fun spending half of my available time loading apps. So an iPhone 3GS would really help me out.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPhone to help others...

Snagging one of these cool new 32GB iPhone 3G S beauties would work wonders for me. I'm a therapist by profession, and I'm working on setting up a private practice. As I deal with people that sometimes are in crisis, it's REALLY helpful for me to have the client's files on my phone, accessible if there's an emergency that comes up. Client files can be rather spacious, so having the extra 16GB (14.84 for sticklers), compared to my 3G right now, would be amazing. As well, the 3G S is just so damn cool...sure, it's not a huge update from the 3G, but it's significant enough. Thanks TiPB!

bxstrb

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I stood in line for the first iPhone back in 2007 because I felt it was revolutionary. I loved it so much I skipped the 3G iPhone because I felt it wasn't much of an upgrade. "$599" I thought back in 07, "Oh well it's amazing and it's only money." Two years later and my outlook and attitude have changed. After losing my job 4 months ago and currently still looking, I now think and rationalize about every purchase I make. You really start to see what's important after you lose a job you've had for 8 years. I was going to skip this year's phone as well since I need to conserve my money. Unfortunately, my 1st gen iPhone which has served me well for almost two years slipped out of my hand last Tuesday and the glass cracked to the point of unusability. I'm going to have to get the cheapest phone from AT&T as a replacement as it's the only number potential employers have to contact me. It's been a bummer of a year for me and millions of other people. So yes I'd love an iPhone to replace my old one but I'd give up a thousand iPhones just to have a new job again.

jferguson87

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The main reason I want to upgrade to an iphone is because I have been using a BlackBerry for the past year and it has not lived up to my standards. iphone has more of what I am looking for in a phone.

alphaeos

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
also a blackberry user here and fed up with my 8830. It's questionable whether ATT's service will be comparable to verizon's in my area, but I think the iPhone is worth it! Our contract is coming to an end and we'll be getting two iphones anyway, hoping to get some help with it ;)

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have the new 3G S because my 8GB 3G is running out of space. I never have any videos on it because then I wouldn't have room for my songs or podcasts. Also the camera auto focus would be a great feature to have. Please help a fellow tipb member to win this great prize :)

rhodill

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPhone evangelizer!

Love the podcast! I have learned so much from you guys.:D
I am an iPhone evangelizer- I have purchased five- count 'em, 5- iPhone 3G's and have personally recommended the phone to nearly three dozen others who have subsequently purchased the phone. I am an app addict as well- I enjoy being able so say "There's an app for that!", it sells the phone and adds to the enjoyment of helping others. I will give my current 3G iPhone to my daughter as a gift.
Keep the podcast and the blog rollin!:rolleyes:

migiii

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Why I want an Iphone

This will be my first purchase of an Iphone. I have looked and tried them all and the Iphone is the best. I don't like the clicking of the storm. To many bad things I have heard about them. I like the Iphone because it has a lot of fun apps that I have seen from friends.:)

VWBuggirl

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My life has an iPhone shaped hole...

The #1 reason I want the iPhone is because Apple knew I needed one so bad they are releasing them on my birthday to replace the busted Sony Ericsson Z520a that I'm hoping to replace before I have to hold it together with duct tape. It would be the awesomest birthday ever.

rg29

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I bought the 1st generation iPhone as a present for my younger brother, but he couldn't afford it. Now, he finished school last year and he is working two jobs to pay off his bills. I am hoping to win the iphone 3g s and give it to him as a present. I am willing to wait for get an upgrade for myself.

conradjr

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Why I would like an iPhone 3G S

I currently have an iPhone 3G and I think it's the greatest portable device ever.

If I won an iPhone 3G S I would give my 3G to my wife who hates the iPhone because she thinks that I love it more that her.

This way she can discover the greatness of the iPhone and we can love the iPhone in unison.

Thanks in advance!

thatiphoneguy

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
im not going to sit around here and make up some bs about why you should give the phone to me, i could honestly care less. i have a 3g with 3.0 and its friggin great! i am so glad i ditched my berry for this. so give me the 3g-s or dont, does not matter to me the lease bit, i am so used to not winning anyways.

wleck

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Tons of Stuff

I got my iPhone first generation as a birthday gift slightly over a year ago. It's been great. Needless to say, it can't hold a candle to the 3G and certainly not the 3GS. I love to go GeoCaching and with the GPS functionality, Compass, and even a much better camera it's going to be loads of additional fun. So many new features I guess I'm just going to have give up sleep :D

nealmagnificent

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I was an Apple-is-evil guy until about a month ago when my bro got a mac mini. Ever since then, I've had a huge paradigm shift and have become somewhat obsessed with Apple products. Problem: I'm the stereotypical broke college kid.

I would love to get the iPhone 3G-S as my first official Apple product.

I also want to program iPhone apps, but it's impossible to do without an iPhone.

brett837

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love for the 3g s to be my first iPhone because simply put, the blackberry is not cutting it like an iphone would...(sorry crackberry). Plus, actually having one would make developing sweet applications for iPhone/iPod Touch waaaaayyy better!

Kickstar13

May 4, 2009
Visit site
I want to upgrade to the new iPhone 3G S because I need the increases speeds. My iPhone 3G has been acting up lately and is very slow. Not to mention the improved graphics and battery life. Also I can get the most out of OS 3.0. I'd love to get a brand new iPhone 3G S. :)

budwizer

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I want one because I already upgraded my iPhone from the 3G to the 3GS and now the wife is furious with me for not getting her a new one. Would be nice a present for her if I could win on, not to mention it would be a whole lot easier on my wallet!

glamxswag

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a 16gb iPhone 3G, but I want to upgrade to a 32gb iPhone 3G S because it would provide me more space as I am both an app and music lover. I also would love the video recording capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy