TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidyamaha8

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I need the Iphone 3G S because i currently have the 3G and i would love to have the features of video recording and enhanced pictures, but i cant afford the $400 i have to pay because im not elgible for upgrade untill next year.

inkedgeek

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't really have a sob story, an to be honest i cant think of any at the moment lol. Here it is straight forward. I had bought my Iphone 3G in March not knowing about this site or any of the rumors of a new Iphone. I love the Iphone and everything about it which is a shock sine i hated it for awhile, I would love the 3G S for the speed and the video capabilities not to mention i would have enough room for all my files and music, I would also like to win because that means i don't have to pay full price for the phone and my girlfriend can have mine(unless Tipb wants it). Its a win win.

Nerdface

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I recently had twins and got laid off work the same month they were born. My wife and I would love to be able to take video of the baby girls to send to their grandparents and my brother who is in the army but can not afford a video camera right now. All we have to document them growing up as of now is my 2G camera. It would make our day and our parents if we could take video of the babies because you can't get a second shot at them growing up.

IPHONE 3G S <3

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Dear The iPhone Blog;

My name is Cody, and I think I deserve to win the new iPhone 3G S. I am currently in need of a phone, and owning an iPhone is truly a dream of mine. I have been saving for one but I'm only 19, and as everyone knows the service is extremely expensive. In addition to needing a phone music is an important part of my life, and 32 gigabites sounds really good! It is a goal of mine to achieve a positon, working for Apple, or possibly owning a similar company. Please consider my entry.

Best regards,

Cody L.

Sopralto

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I've had a Palm Centro for 1 1/2 years and I'm ready for a screen large enough to actually read! Lately, I've been dropping it a lot -- acting out subconscious desires? :confused: I'm not eligible to upgrade until October and I keep trying to figure out ways to get a 3G S now! Also, I'm a musician and I could really use a lot of the music apps, (metronome, tuner, etc). I even outbid a friend of mine at a fundraiser earlier this year for an Apple Store gift card just so I could get an iPhone. I'd so love to make him really jealous!!! :p Help me out here!!!

PS -- I'd take really good care of it by getting it a nice, cute case and speaking to it lovingly... :)

Eyeless

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would like to upgrade to the 3Gs b/c i have already outgrown my entry level 8gb 3G, I never realized i would have so much fun with this phone! But i work for the State of California, and as the budget gets worse so does the looming threat of another furlough, pay cut, or lay off. It's just been one bad thing after another. So I have to save my money just in case to keep our house.

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
I want.. no need the iPhone 3GS!!

I am still and original iPhone owner, and waited and waited for the 3rd generation device. It was torture seeing everyone with 3G and GPS all while I was stuck on EDGE. It's pure torture and madness!!! Now I'm ready to upgrade, but cash is low! I'm a college student transferring to UCSD, so what better way to start the summer and move to San Diego, than winning an iPhone 3GS from the iPhone blog?!! Good luck everyone! But I hope I'm lucky!!

suezyg23#IM

May 4, 2009
Visit site
3Gs

I currently have the 3G. Although I do love this phone, I would really love the video capabilities that come with the 3Gs. I am a Media Producer and when I am driving around, I am always looking for different places to take bRoll or future film location. I usually have to dig my camera out of my bag (if I brought it) to take a quick film and then bring it back to my coworkers to get their feedback.

I also would love the ability to have voice command. I have a bluetooth car stereo and I am about 90% of the way of not having to touch my phone while driving. That would definitely help.

nycsemaj

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I bought the original iPhone for $400 around 6 months after it was released. I was planning on sticking with it until the third generation iPhone was released but my iPhone was stolen. I had to buy a new iPhone 3G for full price, and right before ATT changed their policy on the 2 year contract extension. I've used all the money Ive saved to purchase the iPhones, and I really would like the new one.

Drizzy#IM

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I want to upgrade because i sold my ipod and am currently using my sisters old pantech duo so with an Iphone i would fix both of these probelms, like a 2 for one deal.

vega07

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would give the phone to my brother who has always wanted one but could not afford one. I'll have to unlock it for him to use with T-mobile, since he doesn't want to pay for the data plan.

Go TIPB and Dev Team!

Finables

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm new here which probably exempts me off the top but... what can I lose?!
I want- no, NEED an upgrade for two reasons.
1) I waited until April of last year to buy the first gen iPhone and paid the full $600 for the 16G. Then that October I smashed the screen and had to buy a new one- thankfully by that point the second gen was out and cheaper so $300 later I had a sweet white 16G. Now I really want a 32G but this time I can't rationalize paying another 5 or 600 bucks-I live in NYC now and that's half my damn rent!
2) This is the real reason: I'm a gadget-whore! I've had a cellphone since 1994 and I can't even begin to count how many I've had in those 11 years! It's not that they break or get lost or stolen, it's simply that something new and flashier comes along and I just have to have it! Hell, I've even broken contracts with providers to get the newest coolest gadget!

marinogetsit

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I really need the iPhone 3gs because I purcahsed my iPhone 3g 2months ago because the AT&T employee said there would be no new iPhone. Then just 2 weeks ago I heArd the iPhone 3gs is coming out thanks to your site and I really need but my parents said I could get it if I used my money which I don't have any because I'm 14. I also need it because my dad disconnected my Internet and It would help me a lot. The iPhone 3gs would also be great because I don't have a camera and it has great 1 so it would be perfect for me, the memory would be great cause I use a lot of it for my apps I have. So I hope I win this it would be great.‏

-Marino Lopez

t00nie#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want one because there are several other people I work with that have iPhones and none of them think that the 3Gs is any better - I want to prove them wrong. Small features like the battery percentage indication, 2-3 seconds faster launch times for the majority of apps...these things are really noticable and they'll wish they had one when I do!

greggraham

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ready to take the plunge

I have not yet bought a smart phone; I currently have a RAZR. When the iPhone came out, I thought it was the ultimate smart phone, and it has only improved over time with the added 3G data, GPS, and AppStore. This 3G S is especially attractive with the improved camera, speed, and compass. I am working my way through graduate school, so money is tight, but now that my RAZR is getting flakey, it's time for me to go for it. If I could win this content, it would be very nice, giving me more money for tuition. ;)

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone 3g would be the best birthday present ever!{i didn't get anything for my birthday yesterday :( }
I REALLY need a super fast iPhone, the 1st gen IPhone isn't cutting it anymore. I'm 24 and just out of college and got hired at an okay business and I don't know New York City at all! The speed of the 3g would help me so much by loading safari pages super fast, getting directions super fast, and taking videos of the city and sending them back home to friends in Texas. At the business I work at I am the gopher (the person that does all the running around) I pick co-workers up at the airport, take papers to clients, and getting food. Refreshing pages to check plane delays and arrivals would help so much. Can't afford to buy one on my own.

I REALLY REALLY need the iPhone 3g to help me succeed in my job, and it would be the best birthday present ever! Please TIPB pick me!

deltrix

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I work in the IT group for a government agency and I was not able to get the iPhone 3G approved for use due to the lack of hardware encryption. The pseudo-CTO refuses to buy a demo 3Gs unit because we already bought 2 3G units that couldn't be approved. I'm hoping that if I can get my hands on a 3Gs through here, I can demonstrate the encryption and get the phone approved for use for the rest of the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
st3v3